The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I cant believe that its almost 11pm here already. Time just flys by smh. Have a good night everybody and I'll catch you all in the morning:)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

OK just finished my forum work. DONE! Finally and now I can relax. How is everyone doing and I went back 4 pages to brush up and think I got everything.

Seashell is still hurt and sore but dancing and lushing up on Rita.... Everybody else is working out at the gym and eating next to nothing. Elizabeth is working hard and still having fun. Wendy is working and winding down a short week for something. I am recapping what i missed and hope I did not miss too much and Wendy and everyone wants to go for drinks with my OT money where after taxes basically in the states it would cost me money to go in and work today and i my day off.....:rotfl:

​Hope I got just about everything.

Great summary Jag! Wait do we get some of that delicious fish with the drinks?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

:rotfl: and don't forget the van rental and an extra bottle of Tequila for all of seashell's Rita's prior to the dinner....and after the dinner.....and in the morning.......um...can we have a bonfire on the beach........puleeez :tongue:

Ohhhh beach...bonfire...I'm there!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Lizzie... You sure have late hours.... You need to move to the east coast or central so when you come on and I want to chat with you I am not going to bed...LOL:cool:

Lol I know!! I even try to hurry geeze!!! It's just 11ish for you isn't it? That's when I'm on the elliptical until Letterman does the top 10....

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I cant believe that its almost 11pm here already. Time just flys by smh. Have a good night everybody and I'll catch you all in the morning:)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Oh Rellskie! Good Night.. See you tomorrow

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol I know!! I even try to hurry geeze!!! It's just 11ish for you isn't it? That's when I'm on the elliptical until Letterman does the top 10....
Us easterners have got to go to bed as 6 as early for me....You are just getting started...... Good night dear!!!:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's going well, Elizabeth. :)

I see things are moving along nicely here too.

I made a wallpaper that has all of the mobile nation logos in it. It's posted on the iPhone 5 home screen thread..it's a little out there but happy to make one for you but not sure what size screen you have. Let me know if you want me to post it here to see

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I made a wallpaper that has all of the mobile nation logos in it. It's posted on the iPhone 5 home screen thread..it's a little out there but happy to make one for you but not sure what size screen you have. Let me know if you want me to post it here to see
I'd love to see it!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'd love to see it!

B055AC71-21C3-4A4E-BA58-25BE84EEBF57-5017-00000303C5F6F5E5_zpsdd431a04.jpg

Lol just a bit different !!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I love it! :)

That's very creative, and it works great for all forums.

I saved it to my SkyDrive, so it automatically sizes properly for use as my lockscreen picture! :yes: :cool:

Of great! Let me know if you need it moved around a bit! It's not my original image but I added all the mobile nation logos and the background

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods