The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Congrats man! Today is a abs and cardio day for me. Yesterday I didnt get a chance to work on my abs so im going to change it up a bit today and fit it in.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

That's the way to do it sometimes when you switch up your workouts it gets you out of a plateau. So punish those suckers :rotfl::yes:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

See that is why you should live in Canada then going to work topless wouldn't be against the law :yes: ofcourse that doesn't mean it wouldn't be against office policy. You win some you lose some :rotfl: You are doing exactly what you should be doing though taking it easy but still doing your normal routine so that your muscles don't get stiff. It just takes time so eat your veggies and drink your milk to make your bones nice and strong. We'll be here to keep your company and cheer up your spirits :)

Aww, thanks bday buddy!! *hugs*. I always make my oldest chocolate milk after her runs, will have her make me some later!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Aww, thanks bday buddy!! *hugs*. I always make my oldest chocolate milk after her runs, will have her make me some later!

I still can't get over the fact we share a birthday. You are one person I would never forget to tell Happy Birthday :laughing: It'd be awesome to meet you one day and see if our personalities are similar.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

My new baby. His name is Cantore and yes, he's named after the Weather Channel guy that straps himself to a tree in the middle of a hurricane.

Poor little guy is wearing a pink harness. It was the only color that Wal-Mart had in his size.

IMG_0743.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I still can't get over the fact we share a birthday. You are one person I would never forget to tell Happy Birthday :laughing: It'd be awesome to meet you one day and see if our personalities are similar.

Ditto!! ;) and based on some stuff we post, we have some in common!! 2 months from this past Friday!! I don't mind the age...I feel the best ever!! I'll be traveling on my birthday this year too...going home for a visit ❤

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My new baby. His name is Cantore and yes, he's named after the Weather Channel guy that straps himself to a tree in the middle of a hurricane.

Poor little guy is wearing a pink harness. It was the only color that Wal-Mart had in his size.

View attachment 35245

THAT IS THE CUTEST DOG EVER!!!!!!! nice little additon sooooooooooo cute :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ditto!! ;) and based on some stuff we post, we have some in common!! ...

I know but besides the whole peeping thing :rotfl: Just kidding but I couldn't resist. That is awesome I have no idea what I'm going to be doing this year on OUR birthday :laughing: might be getting an iPad Mini 2nd gen from myself. I sold my 3rd gen iPad so I have the money ready to go just depends if it has Retina or not.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I know but besides the whole peeping thing :rotfl: Just kidding but I couldn't resist. That is awesome I have no idea what I'm going to be doing this year on OUR birthday :laughing: might be getting an iPad Mini 2nd gen from myself. I sold my 3rd gen iPad so I have the money ready to go just depends if it has Retina or not.

I don't peek...😏

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My cats aren't too sure what to think of him yet but oddly enough, my lab is terrified of him.

I dont know what it is about bigger dogs being afraid of the little dogs. The little ones are always bossing them around smh.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 35245

OMGosh CAN I HOLD HIM !!! He's just sooo CUTE !! I seriously love him :heart: :heart: :heart:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

*giggle* Happy Monday!! ;)

(I think there should be a your welcome button!)

I agree!!!

Just Advil...oh and Rita stopped by this weekend to help too! It's hard when even clothes touching makes it hurt, but going to work topless is not an option...staying home, dancing and topless yes that's a better option!��

Ummm... Work from home, topless of course!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 35245

Very cute puppy. The wife and kids tried to convince me to get another puppy this past weekend.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I dont know what it is about bigger dogs being afraid of the little dogs. The little ones are always bossing them around smh.

My big dog is not afraid of any other animals, thunder on the other hand :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

That's the way to do it sometimes when you switch up your workouts it gets you out of a plateau. So punish those suckers :rotfl::yes:

Shoulders, Triceps and Abs today...

If you care to know what I am doing just ask.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen