The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm still updating my contact list, but I know where to get it if needed quickly. And that's a nice wallpaper! The willie I use right now is pure black to help with battery life.
Well she has your name on it in 2 great places you accept it on our behalf just to have it in your collection. You know where to reach me if you ever do.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well she has your name on it in 2 great places you accept it on our behalf just to have it in your collection. You know where to reach me if you ever do.
Oh, I definitely downloaded it promptly. I keep a cloud file of all these special images at a minimum.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ah great walk. Nice and cool outside.

Enjoy the coffee my friends.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375092022.728009.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks bamf for coffee!

Morning team20!! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday...I'm getting better slowly, taking it easy so as not to overdo it! Was supposed to be running a 5k with my daughter on Saturday...may walk most of it now, but I am going to finish it! This not working out for a few days has bummed me out...at least dancing has kept me kinda active! ;)

It's going to be a good day!! ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks bamf for coffee!

Morning team20!! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday...I'm getting better slowly, taking it easy so as not to overdo it! Was supposed to be running a 5k with my daughter on Saturday...may walk most of it now, but I am going to finish it! This not working out for a few days has bummed me out...at least dancing has kept me kinda active! ;)

It's going to be a good day!! ;)

Good Morning seashell and it's nice to hear that you are feeling a little better.....and yes have a great day :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Treats All and have a great day Team 20K....Thanks for the coffee Bamf....hope you walked off some steam :laughing:

Attachments

• 1344980358957.png
    1344980358957.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 19
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 19
  • vegan-pancake-breakfast.jpg
    vegan-pancake-breakfast.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 19
  • vegan-breakfast1.png
    vegan-breakfast1.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 741_3_380.jpg
    741_3_380.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 19

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My last car was supposed to be a Jetta which I really REALLY wanted. I was driving a leased Camry which I never liked and the lease was up. My hubby was taking the Camry back that day and bringing home my Jetta. When he came home I was sooo excited but the Camry pulled into the driveway. I said ' Oh where's my Jetta ?' and he said 'Oh the salesman said the buyout on the Camry was too good to pass up' He was almost single that night......and I'm stuck with the Camry :crying: And that's my VW story :(

He was almost single that night...... best part :rotfl: My Passat is my first VDub, first manual and first Turbo, it took many of my firsts :heart:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It is a 2009 unibody MBP, but I don't use an external keyboard. I am anal retentive about my stuff staying in pristine condition, but the stickiness of the palm rest is starting to bug me

OH I know about being anal about my stuff that is why pretty much any electronic device I own looks like the day it was brought home from the store. I'll take a picture of my keyboard area later but like I said I don't rest my palms on it even when I do type so keep that in mind. It may not be of any help but it might ;)

IMG_1418.JPG
over a year old

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning imore family! Glad its a nice cool 72 degrees outside today so thats great. Now on my way to work so I'll catch up with you all in a bit. Have a great day everyone!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning Treats All and have a great day Team 20K....Thanks for the coffee Bamf....hope you walked off some steam :laughing:

Whatever dish that is in the last picture looks really good. Thanks wendy

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV