The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Back... So you know what stinks? and don't say my ****...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone:)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I see seashell is not feeling too good still- -sore but still dancing away huh... Must not be feeling too bad...LOL :biggrin:

Hi Jag! Always still try to dance...although today's was just a bit slower. (Not necessarily a bad thing! ;) )

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

so no takers on what stinks huh...

Tomorrow is Monday and that means WORK!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but we have so many projects that my head spins trying to keep it all in check. Plus I hired a new member for my team that starts on Wednesday so I need to get that ready too :) (Lateral transfer so head count didn't change)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hi Jag! Always still try to dance...although today's was just a bit slower. (Not necessarily a bad thing! ;) )

oooohhh Slow topless happy dance... This is getting better and better :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag! I am having a nice weekend. Not a 40 mile beautiful bike ride but all in all a nice weekend.
Well as long as you enjoy what you are doing that is all that counts right? Bike riding by the Gulf Waters....Nothing like it. except a long canopy tree road.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No not at all as long as you don't push your luck and hurt yourself again! I learned a long time ago that when I go on long bike rides like I did today I come back and ice my knees to keep the pain and swelling down and pain.:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but we have so many projects that my head spins trying to keep it all in check. Plus I hired a new member for my team that starts on Wednesday so I need to get that ready too :) (Lateral transfer so head count didn't change)
Normally I have Monday's off but with the boss on 2 weeks vacation I have to work 10 hours tomorrow so I can handle the OT and give up a day off.:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I totally agree Monday's stink.......... But I only work Monday and Tuesday this week and then off till the following Tuesday so this I can handle quite nicely :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I have to make lunches now.....one of my least fave jobs :rolleyes: but I need to get this done because Law & Order SVU is starting :nerd:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I totally agree Monday's stink.......... But I only work Monday and Tuesday this week and then off till the following Tuesday so this I can handle quite nicely :biggrin:
I would say so. Cant wait for my vacation.... Aug 7th until the 21st. Only bad part is going back to work on my B-Day but 2 weeks off to do nothing. Can't wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice