The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Love them both. The Tiguan is just the right size for my wife and 2 kids. And has room in the back for the puppy (85lb Boxador) when we need to take him out

My wife is trying to decide on that or the Q5 for our next car once the baby arrives.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My wife is trying to decide on that or the Q5 for our next car once the baby arrives.

Like I said, we and My wife love it. The full panorama sunroof is cool too :) Ours is the 4 motion because unlike Jag we have snow :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So I have a Zagg invisible shield on my MBP palm rests. It is a bit sticky.

Those of you that have Macs, does the aluminum get gross or worn down? I am thinking of pealing off the Zagg.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So I have a Zagg invisible shield on my MBP palm rests. It is a bit sticky.

Those of you that have Macs, does the aluminum get gross or worn down? I am thinking of pealing off the Zagg.

I've had my Mac for over a year now there is no wear. I've had two MBPs before this and the same story but then at work I use an external keyboard and when I type I don't rest my hands on the machine. So it may be different but especially if it's a unibody then the aluminum is pretty thick.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

My last car was supposed to be a Jetta which I really REALLY wanted. I was driving a leased Camry which I never liked and the lease was up. My hubby was taking the Camry back that day and bringing home my Jetta. When he came home I was sooo excited but the Camry pulled into the driveway. I said ' Oh where's my Jetta ?' and he said 'Oh the salesman said the buyout on the Camry was too good to pass up' He was almost single that night......and I'm stuck with the Camry :crying: And that's my VW story :(

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I've had my Mac for over a year now there is no wear. I've had two MBPs before this and the same story but then at work I use an external keyboard and when I type I don't rest my hands on the machine. So it may be different but especially if it's a unibody then the aluminum is pretty thick.

It is a 2009 unibody MBP, but I don't use an external keyboard. I am anal retentive about my stuff staying in pristine condition, but the stickiness of the palm rest is starting to bug me

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Anybody is welcome anytime if you think you can suffer through this terrible looking weather we had today.:rotfl: And it still rained a bit this morning but luck we missed it, After the ride. Oh Wendy I forgotto answer your other question.... Yellow jersey 4th one back.

I'm impressed :yes:

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My last car was supposed to be a Jetta which I really REALLY wanted. I was driving a leased Camry which I never liked and the lease was up. My hubby was taking the Camry back that day and bringing home my Jetta. When he came home I was sooo excited but the Camry pulled into the driveway. I said ' Oh where's my Jetta ?' and he said 'Oh the salesman said the buyout on the Camry was too good to pass up' He was almost single that night......and I'm stuck with the Camry :crying: And that's my VW story :(

NOOOOOO..... That is violation of the Happy Wife, Happy Life rule.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, the Pantless posters are powerful. They get going fast, like an Ex-Lax gorged goose.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

WAHOOOOO Its topless happy dancing time :)

Hola Seashell, feeling better?

Thanks for the smile bamf! ;). Getting there...bruise all the way up back and on my rib are making it quite uncomfortable today, but foot is a little better so I am topless dancing for you...just out of the shower even! :D

lol your welcome! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone... A late jump on the forums but I have been out since 6am riding road bikes with a group of people and just got home. Worn out 40 mile ride along the Gulf Of Mexico. Last hour was killer hot but what a ride and my legs feel like jello.

Anyway gonna ice them and rest and hope all of you have a good afternoon.

View attachment 35185

Good Afternoon Jag! Sound like a great ride! Thanks for sharing the picture!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well ice on the knees and a good rest with a few aleve and good as new after the long bike ride.

I see a bunch going on in here early for a Sunday?? How is everyone doing?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I see seashell is not feeling too good still- -sore but still dancing away huh... Must not be feeling too bad...LOL :biggrin:

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Well ice on the knees and a good rest with a few aleve and good as new after the long bike ride.

I see a bunch going on in here early for a Sunday?? How is everyone doing?

Doing good. Going to walk my puppy and grab a cup of coffee. Be back in a little while

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, the Pantless posters are powerful. They get going fast, like an Ex-Lax gorged goose.
That is good BK. Must be doing a lot of roading huh. Haven't seen ya much anyway in here.... Hope all is going well with you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox