The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Feel free to hit me up too. I was a personal trainer for years. ACSM and ACE certified. I even thought about taking on a few clients again.

well I guess you definitely don't need my advice haha sorry man didn't know.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Haha I see that all the time at my gym. I played football in highschool and we did a whole thing on weight training which included working out, excercises, stretching and eating. So we were taught the proper form for the excercises and about cadence and the difference between using sets and reps for endurance versus building muscle. So when I see guys at the gym and their form sucks and I just laugh in my head. They are packing on the weight but they are swinging around and letting the momentum do most of the work. Let me know when you do the twisting oblique crunch and how you like it. When I first started I hated that excercise but I did as many sets as I could do.

Feel free to hit me up too. I was a personal trainer for years. ACSM and ACE certified. I even thought about taking on a few clients again.

Thanks guys. Will let you know how it goes. Going to work on the abs later today

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone... A late jump on the forums but I have been out since 6am riding road bikes with a group of people and just got home. Worn out 40 mile ride along the Gulf Of Mexico. Last hour was killer hot but what a ride and my legs feel like jello.

Anyway gonna ice them and rest and hope all of you have a good afternoon.

casey-key-cyclists-630x473.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone... A late jump on the forums but I have been out since 6am riding road bikes with a group of people and just got home. Worn out 40 mile ride along the Gulf Of Mexico. Last hour was killer hot but what a ride and my legs feel like jello.

View attachment 35185

Wow gorgeous shot Jag !! 40 miles yup I would think jello legs for real but very cool :cool: you have earned a :beer: um....which legs are yours ?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 35185

Awesome! Now its time to rest those legs man. 40 miles? :eek:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 35185

40 miles! holy crap, BTW I'm so jelly with you over the scenery. I hate living in a place where winter exists.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Just had an awesome workout, the gym was nice and empty. Now it's time to work on a design for a shirt and I also added another sticker to my MBP for some swag.

IMG_0064.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Do you use the MyFitnessPal app? I love it and it is the best way to keep track of my carbs, fats and protein. I never go over 30% of protein for the day a litte over once in a while is no big deal but not more than 35%. Try getting this stuff to eat it will add protein to your diet, they taste good and can replace some of your foods. Ezekiel breads, high protein breads and they even have wraps. You might have to go to health stores but some supermarkets carry it. They are usually in freezers so for me I usually buy two loafs a week put one in the freezer and the other in the fridge to thaw out. Look for almond butter instead of peanut butter it has less sat fat and more protein. Look for quest nutrition bars you can get them at iherb.com they are so good and they are protein bars but not the ones that are "protein bars" but really full of fats and types of ingredients. Also look to find Gluttino english muffin they have protein and taste really good.

I sure do use MFP. I have logged everything that I have put in my mouth and every exercise session for 559 days straight. Have not missed even one. :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

well I guess you definitely don't need my advice haha sorry man didn't know.

I take advise all the time :)

"The person who stops listening is the person who stops learning."
-BAMF-HacKeR

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 35185

Nice ride Jag!! Well done.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

40 miles! holy crap, BTW I'm so jelly with you over the scenery. I hate living in a place where winter exists.

I totally agree with you when I looked at that pic totally jelly :tongue: of course if we are REALLY nice then maybe we will get an invite :rotfl:

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

love the CC, how do you guys like the Tiguan?

Love them both. The Tiguan is just the right size for my wife and 2 kids. And has room in the back for the puppy (85lb Boxador) when we need to take him out

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK I have been hanging out over on CB for a little bit. Seriously those guys post FAST... Must be the physical keyboards LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I totally agree with you when I looked at that pic totally jelly :tongue: of course if we are REALLY nice then maybe we will get an invite :rotfl:
Anybody is welcome anytime if you think you can suffer through this terrible looking weather we had today.:rotfl: And it still rained a bit this morning but luck we missed it, After the ride. Oh Wendy I forgotto answer your other question.... Yellow jersey 4th one back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit