The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

ig0706_fruit_lg_zps83aa4c88.jpg

Enjoy!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Your welcome Rellskie! Oh look!!! Coffee...going to be a great day

Yeah it is. Well I'm off to go the mall and get some things. Will check back in soon:)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Where is everybody today? Hope you guys are enjoying your Saturday

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Yep that means I am now home for the weekend. Well today and Sunday, OT Monday because the boss is on vacation so I will take the extra hours for sure.

It poured rain all morning here and now it is a scorcher over 90 plus. Hope to talk to you all later on after some rest and food. Take care all.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Yep that means I am now home for the weekend. Well today and Sunday, OT Monday because the boss is on vacation so I will take the extra hours for sure.

It poured rain all morning here and now it is a scorcher over 90 plus. Hope to talk to you all later on after some rest and food. Take care all.

Hey jag! Hope you have a good weekend. Today is a beautiful one here. But the rain is supposed to come in tomorrow. So I'm going to enjoy this weather while I can.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Jag! Ohhh home for the rest of the weekend!! How fun!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jag! Hope you have a good weekend. Today is a beautiful one here. But the rain is supposed to come in tomorrow. So I'm going to enjoy this weather while I can.

Good evening Rell... Yep sounds like where you are about the same here. We had a major rain this morning but now well over 90 now and humid but glad to have the weekend off now. I am off tomorrow but have to work 10 hours Monday but i don't mind. All OT because the bods is on Vacation so I get a double bonus since he is not there....lol :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Jag! Ohhh home for the rest of the weekend!! How fun!
Hi Lizze yep except for what I just posted to Rell about having to work Monday but you can read why.

I forgot to ask Rell how your weekend is going and certainly to you to Lizzie?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi Lizze yep except for what I just posted to Rell about having to work Monday but you can read why.

I forgot to ask Rell how your weekend is going and certainly to you to Lizzie?

My weekend is going good. Just got back in from doing some shopping with some family. Now going to cook something to eat and watch a movie.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening Rell... Yep sounds like where you are about the same here. We had a major rain this morning but now well over 90 now and humid but glad to have the weekend off now. I am off tomorrow but have to work 10 hours Monday but i don't mind. All OT because the bods is on Vacation so I get a double bonus since he is not there....lol :)

Well you can't go wrong with OT:cool: Make that OT money jag lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Of course I know sooner got into work and we got crazy busy all day and like I said pouring rain. Motorcyclists ride in the rain here and don't care. We stayed busy all day until 3. I missed my snacks and coffee from here but had my DD blueberry cake donut and double capp Grande from Starbucks. As much as i am talking now you would have thought I just had one.

shhhhh don't tell Wendy, She told me she gets accused of talking a lot and it sounds like me sounding like here but don't tell her ok?:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I cannot believe it is almost 8 EST but i have been working doing forum guides since i got home and ate dinner. i already wrote one in the Guides and How To forum and just wrote 2 more in Evernote and now have to transfer to our private forum to format them. I will do that tomorrow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My weekend is going good. Just got back in from doing some shopping with some family. Now going to cook something to eat and watch a movie.

Think I might check out a movie Blu Ray I have if i can decide on one...LOL
Well you can't go wrong with OT:cool: Make that OT money jag lol

We don't get much time to get OT and at time and half for me it is for sure worth it. This time I don't mind working.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR