The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning Jag!
Good very late skipping over morn to evening Lizzie. Please don't think rude for not answering but logged on real early this morning to leave snacks and have not be on all day. I had a very busy work day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh that's crazy. I never even heard of a Microsoft digital crimes unit lol. I will tell a few family members who love to click on crazy looking emails smh...

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
Yeh I don't think I would be paying too much attn to that email.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ohhh vacation time ....fun!!!
I start my vacation Aug 7th thru the 21st which is when I go back on my B-Day. What a bummer I have to spend my day back from vacation on my B-Day but oh well. I will celebrate with a few drinks when I get home.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm good. Just browsing the web and looking at the forums :cool: oh you were listening to earth wind and fire? Which song?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

After The Love is Gone.......love it :heart:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I start my vacation Aug 7th thru the 21st which is when I go back on my B-Day. What a bummer I have to spend my day back from vacation on my B-Day but oh well. I will celebrate with a few drinks when I get home.

I always take my birthday off :laughing: I hate when they do the whole cake thing at work !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hey everybody. I will be on sporadically all weekend. Out of town guests again :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think I need Rita's help tonight...not only am I bummed about getting hurt, I'm missing my HS reunion back home...

*trying to keep me smile on* :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Sorry to hear about missing your HS reunion. I missed my first one and went to the 25th which actually turned out to be pretty damn cool.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I think I need Rita's help tonight...not only am I bummed about getting hurt, I'm missing my HS reunion back home...

*trying to keep me smile on* :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Oh geez that's too sad :( I'd be bummed too !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

A beer and a shot of my Tequila will make me feel real good about now. Ok Jan get them, Ok i will...Wow talking to myself preparing for the drinks....:rotfl:

I will have some wine please lol !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OF COURSE :dancing: I looooove music !!!
There are many likes i could list but in order of importance for relaxing or when i am riding my bike I cannot think of anything IO enjoy more than good music. Almost anything but love music of the 70s tp present and what i grew up on....Good old fashioned Rock and Roll, Blues I love and jazz also, Country and almost anything but rap or music like that. i also like Ragae as well.

My favorite besides music of the my growing up years and still do is blues music like Johnny Lang and Kenny Wayne Sheppard.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I always take my birthday off :laughing: I hate when they do the whole cake thing at work !
I do tooo but have to go back that day...2 weeks and that's it but they treat you pretty cool. I just hate the fuss like you said .

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods