The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm pretty upset my name was not mentioned in the group :mad:

Glad you're OK though :big-hug: you gotta be more careful maybe get some ducky grips for your bathroom ;)

Sorry birthday twin...you missed it the other night when I did the happy dance to make bamf giggle and apparently have trouble falling asleep! ;)
But of course your welcome to peek too...:D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Time for a pick-me-up maybe......

Attachments

• photo.21.PNG
    photo.21.PNG
    197.6 KB · Views: 15

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh dear seashell....this is not good......NO MORE HAPPY DANCE SANS BIKINI TOP WITH RITA FOR YOU !!! Take care my friend :big-hug:

Please do not provide advise, especially when it involves no topless happy dance :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Sorry birthday twin...you missed it the other night when I did the happy dance to make bamf giggle and apparently have trouble falling asleep! ;)
But of course your welcome to peek too...:D

hmmmm I don't know if more than an eyeful can be considered a peek ;):yes:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Aw thanks Ipheuria yeah I hate it too.....made for a depressing night last night :(

Awww I hope you guys feel better. When my wife's family's dog died they were all heartbroken. It was a Jack Russel terrier so cute and full of energy.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Stupid hospital is implementing some sort of uniform policy to make it easier on patients to recognize which staff is what. Doctors in one color scrubs. Nurses in another. Scrub techs in another. LPNs and the like in another. Office staff like me will be required to buy a navy blue or black suit with our choice of matching sweater. Cost of these suits? $83 a piece that we have to pay for. I don't even work FOR the hospital. I work for the billing company that bills for the anaesthesia group that the hospital contracts out to. My cheap company won't even pay me OT. You think they're gonna buy me a suit? Ha. No.

Uh, no. Not just no, h*** to the N O. A big dose of vitamin NO. I'm wearing my scrubs. They can just get over it. No one needs to ID me and what job I do. I'm not in patient care areas!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon everyone. Almost quitting time and I can't wait. Here's a little afternoon treat...stay thirsty my friends lol

u2ydava5.jpg

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So...we are coming up on another milestone I see. Will we we get it tonight? :what:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I do know...and thanks!

If I didn't think half this stuff was all in good fun, I wouldn't hang around...nor would I keep inviting you to head North! ;)

I thought and have never had doubts but don't want the wrong person reading something not knowing we are kidding around and get the wrong impression...Hell I get the wrong impression and I know you.....:rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Stupid hospital is implementing some sort of uniform policy to make it easier on patients to recognize which staff is what. Doctors in one color scrubs. Nurses in another. Scrub techs in another. LPNs and the like in another. Office staff like me will be required to buy a navy blue or black suit with our choice of matching sweater. Cost of these suits? $83 a piece that we have to pay for. I don't even work FOR the hospital. I work for the billing company that bills for the anaesthesia group that the hospital contracts out to. My cheap company won't even pay me OT. You think they're gonna buy me a suit? Ha. No.

Uh, no. Not just no, h*** to the N O. A big dose of vitamin NO. I'm wearing my scrubs. They can just get over it. No one needs to ID me and what job I do. I'm not in patient care areas!

Something tells me you will win this one ! I'm surprised the RN's aren't up in arms because I'm sure they have uniforms in all different colours that they paid good money for ....at least the RN's here do....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone...Anybody want the best vegatarian Hot Dog you ever tasted. have a few for dinner with chicken in them also, Never know the difference.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Doing better this evening...super sore and bruised but my girls have been taking care of me! Thanks all for your positive thoughts! :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone...Anybody want the best vegatarian Hot Dog you ever tasted. have a few for dinner with chicken in them also, Never know the difference.

Sounds good. I'm having some steak and veggies for dinner.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods