The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I will try to make it over more often. I hadn't even been posting in the 100K thread. Missed posting on the one year anniversary.
Check out the likes here in the short time the thread had been started.... That is why i am proud of everyone as small as this group is for doing as well as it is. :cool:

Capture.PNG

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I start my vacation Aug 7th and have 2 weeks and going to live it up. I am going to try a few things on my bucket list, just simple things i have always wanted to do and then have to go back to work on my B-day...that is a bummer.

Cool! As far as the B-day goes, you have 2 weeks to celebrate!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yeh this little thread is doing quite well and moving very well, I of course give all the credit to the people that are the regs that keep it going and visitors like a few CB people like yourself that think of us once a while and stop by.

I don't take much of the credit as the others that come here and keep it moving along.:yes:

Jag, if it wasn't for you this thread would not exist!! We all thank you for starting it !!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I finally updated my blogs if anyone would like to be in the aloha mood!
ibabygirl.com. You can get to the blackberry and the android one from their too!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I finally updated my blogs if anyone would like to be in the aloha mood!
ibabygirl.com. You can get to the blackberry and the android one from their too!

Nice blog elizabeth:cool:

Edit- You have a nice website as well wendy. Im going to tell my mom about them. I know she will like them alot.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Not any more but once a year they have a lottery and if you win and get tags you can catch, harvest and kill them, turn them in and get the skin and meat or sell it. Gator tail that has been cooked right is really good.

Eeeeewwwweeee remind me not to :kiss: you :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73