The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon all, Just got back from a relaxing day of fishing and critter watching on the banks of the river we go to. I am sure you will find the fish and and the critters very interesting. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday.

View attachment 34664View attachment 34665View attachment 34666View attachment 34667

Good lord thats some big gators lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon all, Just got back from a relaxing day of fishing and critter watching on the banks of the river we go to. I am sure you will find the fish and and the critters very interesting. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday.

View attachment 34664View attachment 34665View attachment 34666View attachment 34667

Ooooo alligators !!!!!!!!!!!! I saw them when I went to Florida ! Scary critters :eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was on the holding end of the fish so my best friend was snapping and vice versa when he caught. We kinda left the rest of the critters at a distance - well maybe about 10 feet or so.

Now what should I have for dinner tonight that I just cleaned and got ready to grill. Hmmmm Maybe fish, Yeh that's it and plenty of grilled vegs also. Back after dinner.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! I do mean everyone and thank you for the breakfast and bamf signature coffee. Have to come up with one of my own but until then...this says it all I hope so see all you nice people later.

View attachment 34661

Hi Jag!!! Love the gone fishing sign!!! Lol I will take what ever snacks you decide to share!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Can you imagine really walking around with that thing on your arm? Lol

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Isn't it in Tin Cup where Kevin Costner wears some gadget on his head to help him with his golf game?? Lol kinda reminded me of that!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 34664View attachment 34665View attachment 34667

Ok that's it! I'm not getting out of the boat Jag!!! You can't make me!!! OMG ahhhhh!

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

It's been awhile since I've been over here, but this is my 26K Global post and I thought it would be fitting to post it here.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It's been awhile since I've been over here, but this is my 26K Global post and I thought it would be fitting to post it here.

Whats up middbrew? Congrats on the 26K post!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Jag!!! Love the gone fishing sign!!! Lol I will take what ever snacks you decide to share!!
Good evening Elizabeth... Just finishes a very good fresh fish dinner - fish out of the water for 3 hours...YUM and have plenty left so anything you want and have grilled vegs also. Now i am going to have a nice smooth snifter of Tequila and watch 'RED' the original movie. I answered you back today so hope you got my answer and hope you had a good Sunday.