The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Sunday Morning Team 20K :biggrin: Another swimming day for me hopefully.....fingers crossed :rotfl: Hope everyone here has a wonderful day !!

KIDS..........BREAKFAST !!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO this is what I yell up the stairs every Saturday and Sunday morning......they hate me for it :laughing:

Happy Sunday Wendy!! Thanks for the yummy breakfast!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks. Man I had a great sleep. Woke up and noticed its a cool 61 degrees too. The heat wave is over!!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks. Man I had a great sleep. Woke up and noticed its a cool 61 degrees too. The heat wave is over!!

Morning Rellskie! Went for a walk this morning, it was 65!!!!! Although tomorrow it's going back up to 86...ugh!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks bamf, seashell, and wendy for the coffee and breakfast!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning Rellskie! Went for a walk this morning, it was 65!!!!! Although tomorrow it's going back up to 86...ugh!!!

Noooo!!!! Lol. Well you have to enjoy this good weather while you can :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone! I do mean everyone and thank you for the breakfast and bamf signature coffee. Have to come up with one of my own but until then...this says it all I hope so see all you nice people later.

gone-fishin.png

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! I do mean everyone and thank you for the breakfast and bamf signature coffee. Have to come up with one of my own but until then...this says it all I hope so see all you nice people later.

View attachment 34661

Morning Jag !!! Cute sign and yes says it all ! Have fun and catch lots....pics please ....and lotion down that hatless head :cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

qary5u5y.jpg

How many of you guys would purchase on of these? :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Nope not one bit!!!! We only posted like crazy lookin for ya birthday twin!!! Glad you're good and it's just a busy work thing going on!! ;)

Yeah right you know you missed me :p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well well well look who's here ! Welcome back :biggrin: Actually I did worry about you because the flood happened on a work day and you work in Toronto, so I'm happy that you were safe :biggrin:

Don't you work in Toronto too? were you still on vacation? I was already home when the craziness began so I just had to deal with the aftermath the next day. The GO trains were crazy I had to wait in line for the shuttle bus at Longbranch. Then on the way home it was the same but hey it's life right lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I watched The Avengers this week, yes I know. I loved it! I want to watch it again and I definitely can't wait for Avengers 2. I like Mark Ruffalo as the hulk but I still feel Eric Bana was better or perhaps that is because he is the first one that I saw playing the Hulk. Also in the comics Nick Fury is white so why did they choose to use Samuel L Jackson for the part? I couldn't pick a favorite character in the movie though.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I watched The Avengers this week, yes I know. I loved it! I want to watch it again and I definitely can't wait for Avengers 2. I like Mark Ruffalo as the hulk but I still feel Eric Bana was better or perhaps that is because he is the first one that I saw playing the Hulk. Also in the comics Nick Fury is white so why did they choose to use Samuel L Jackson for the part? I couldn't pick a favorite character in the movie though.

Avengers movie was good. Alot of action but also had a solid story as well. Nick fury big played by Samuel L brought alot of coolness to character in my opinion

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon all, Just got back from a relaxing day of fishing and critter watching on the banks of the river we go to. I am sure you will find the fish and and the critters very interesting. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday.

Crappie- Myakka River.jpgfla goator on peace river.jpggator--river.gif

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Don't you work in Toronto too? were you still on vacation? I was already home when the craziness began so I just had to deal with the aftermath the next day. The GO trains were crazy I had to wait in line for the shuttle bus at Longbranch. Then on the way home it was the same but hey it's life right lol

Yeah I do work in Toronto but yes I was still on vacation so we were safe and sound tucked away at home :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox