The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Just received my pack stylus from Amazon and I must say its a breeze using it on my S4. I've been missing out. Anyone use one on their devices?

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Just received my pack stylus from Amazon and I must say its a breeze using it on my S4. I've been missing out. Anyone use one on their devices?

What is the "pack" stylus? What's different about it and other styli? What company makes it?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

What is the "pack" stylus? What's different about it and other styli? What company makes it?

No its just a pack of them lol. I could have wrote it out differently sorry.

I dont know the name of the company but if you search amazon for one it will show up. It was like 10 in a pack.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My weekend is finally here and no work until Tuesday. Can't wait to make the best of this scorching weekend. Hope everyone is doing well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning team20!!! Sat outside with coffee this morning, sun/nice breeze/75=perfect!!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Good morning seashell and If i would have gotten on this morning I would have said ditto to this and now that i am home at is hot as hell out and glad to be inside in the AC.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning seashell and its almost the same here....breeze/73/ but cloudy ! I've waited all week long through the heatwave to go to our friends house today swimming :dancing:
Good EVENING....:rotfl:Wendy!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning Laura and Bamf and Lizzie and Jag and the rest of Team20K....Happy Saturday :biggrin:

A Saturday morning treat for all !
Are there any leftovers from this morning since i was not here? Or maybe dinner tonight. I'll head on over to anyones and bring the drinks.:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jag! I tried to send you some coffee this morning. Guess you didn't get my email :D

No and I looked. Only one from a text to my phone number .I will PM you my number later.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Anybody watch golf? Im sitting here watching the open championship but Its just not my sport.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Anybody watch golf? Im sitting here watching the open championship but Its just not my sport.

Not rally, too many other things that interest me. The only thing that excited me to a point is that Paul Azinger who was the USAs Ryder Cup Captain in 2008 and we won is a customer of mine and an and even better friend so I See him around town and the shop when he brings in his motorcycle for service. He is a very nice guy and a great golfer in his own rights. He is an announcer or does recaps at night with Mike Terico so I like watching him. End of sotory...LOL

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I never got into watching golf, but I prefer watching sports with a lot of fast-paced action. Even baseball bores me.

I like football, basketball and hockey.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Not rally, too many other things that interest me. The only thing that excited me to a point is that Paul Azinger who was the USAs Ryder Cup Captain in 2008 and we won is a customer of mine and an and even better friend so I See him around town and the shop when he brings in his motorcycle for service. He is a very nice guy and a great golfer in his own rights. He is an announcer or does recaps at night with Mike Terico so I like watching him. End of sotory...LOL

Oh wow you know WAY more about it and the players than me lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR