The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well everyone first of all before I head off for the night I want to thank everyone who cared to post their thoughts towards me as well as their concern about options to get around this situation that I am sure we have all had at our jobs. In the end I have to ask what is truly important, my job or my position at iMore... The one thing i do know after our Ambassador stats came outthat were sent to all of us by our team leader on how we are graded on our job, I am solidified and know that I have nothing to worry about here. Being bummed at work is something different that I will either get over or try some advice and that we will see.
No matter what we are closing on 20K lokies and continue to be the strongest thread on iMore in the length of time I started this, the great people that come here and contribute who are some of the best i ever ever met in all my time being a MN member and iMore member..

Le't all stay together my friends and fellow Ambassadors to make this the best damn thread at iMore and MNs period.

I am going to need a strong cup of coffee tomorrow morning whoever gets in early so let me know and send it to me at j.morris08@icloud.com so again thank you all for thinking about me.

I am not going anywhere, just might be posting during the week a bit less. The email for anyone who ever wants to say hello or needs me for something and that means anyone here that knows me.

​Peace out and until tomorrow. Good night!!

Alright friend have a great night and I will try to send you a cup of joe in the morning. Might sleep in hard tomorrow :D

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Alright friend have a great night and I will try to send you a cup of joe in the morning. Might sleep in hard tomorrow :D

I will be up early, but I need to mow the lawn before it hits 10000 degrees and my skin boils :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I will be up early, but I need to mow the lawn before it hits 10000 degrees and my skin boils :)

Yeah man handle that early. I don't want you passed out on your lawn from the heat lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I wont pass out, but my skin will boil :)

Lol. Well get get it done man!

Alright guys im going to chill out and catch up on some shows on my DVR. See you all in the morning:cool: Have a great night everyone.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Night Rell. See you all tomorrow. I am going to bed also.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Man it felt good to sleep in a bit. Heres some coffee to wake you all up :D

eba2ajab.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!! Sat outside with coffee this morning, sun/nice breeze/75=perfect!!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning team20!!! Sat outside with coffee this morning, sun/nice breeze/75=perfect!!!!

Morning seashell and its almost the same here....breeze/73/ but cloudy ! I've waited all week long through the heatwave to go to our friends house today swimming :dancing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Laura and Bamf and Lizzie and Jag and the rest of Team20K....Happy Saturday :biggrin:

A Saturday morning treat for all !

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 1344980358957.png
    1344980358957.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 11
  • vegan-pancake-breakfast.jpg
    vegan-pancake-breakfast.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 11
  • breakfastbuffet2-2.jpg
    breakfastbuffet2-2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 11

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning Laura and Bamf and Lizzie and Jag and the rest of Team20K....Happy Saturday :biggrin:

A Saturday morning treat for all !

Thanks wendy. Those pancakes look really good!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My husband and oldest want to go see it...me? No. Thank. You.

Haha! But at least it actually looks scary. Some of these movies that come out have zero scare factor for me.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Haha! But at least it actually looks scary. Some of these movies that come out have zero scare factor for me.

I agree. It looks scary from the preview. I might wait for Netflix though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro