The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning to everyone. Hope you are waking and going to have a good Wednesday. Some coffee and wake up food for anyone who wishes to partake and enjoy. Have a great day to all.

Tim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpgTim Hortons- XL.jpg2011-09-22-Omelet6.jpgapple-crumb-muffin1.jpgbreakfast buffet (1).jpgBreakfast Energy Fruit.jpgBreakfast Fresh Fruit.jpgBrewed Coffee in a Hot Cup_82_2403.JPGDDcoffee.jpgFruit Crepes.jpghd-breakfast-waffles.jpgIced Tim Hortons.jpgOMELET.jpg

I think I had enough delivered for everyone!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As usual seashell and bamf beat me but I am getting better so at least I can count on you guys. Enjoy your day today bamf and for certain you as well seashell.

@BK Thank you for stopping back in to say good night. Looking forward to hearing from you more often. Take care my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning to Elizabeth and Wendy.... Something special you will see i hope for both of you for breakfast but there is plenty for everyone else also...The Crepes and Waffles!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Woooohooooo Crepes and Waffles !!!! :dancing: Thanks so much Jag !! And thanks Bamf and Seashell for the coffee and breakfast goodies !!!

Good Morning everyone :biggrin: its a hot mess out there but I try not to complain because it sure beats snow :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Seriously I am in a terrible mood. Layoffs at work and it could be as soon as tomorrow.

I am going to bed and try to relax.

See you all tomorrow iMore peeps.

Oh geez sorry to hear this bamf.....layoffs really s&ck :(

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

and the meetings begin!!! Not layoff meetings so far, just regular day to day business meetings.

However, my job appears to be safe, helps I manage the team that will be saving the company significant money, but I have been here for 14 years so many friends might be on the bubble.

Jag, dibs on the Starbucks :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

and the meetings begin!!! Not layoff meetings so far, just regular day to day business meetings.

However, my job appears to be safe, helps I manage the team that will be saving the company significant money, but I have been here for 14 years so many friends might be on the bubble.

You got it bamf and glad to hear about the job. I have been here 7 years and I still worry because I work for a family business after coming from the corporate world so hang in there. TTYL my friend.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Difficult day bamf...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hope all goes well...we're not here just for when you need entertaining during meetings y'know, we're all here for ya all the time! :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well that sounds positive for you.....not so much for your co-worker friends though....try to smile :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

You got it bamf and glad to hear about the job. I have been here 7 years and I still worry because I work for a family business after coming from the corporate world so hang in there. TTYL my friend.

Not to worry Jag....I work for a family business also and I've come to realize they need their business to survive as much as you do !

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

I LOVE the custom avatars gang! This thread really reminds me of the 100k thread at CB! Besides the 20K posts how about another goal of 20k likes? You guys are getting there at just over 18K!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I LOVE the custom avatars gang! This thread really reminds me of the 100k thread at CB! Besides the 20K posts how about another goal of 20k likes? You guys are getting there at just over 18K!

Hey PK.....glad you stopped by :biggrin: and yes WOW look at all those LIKES :dancing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! I see that I missed all the breakfast earlier.:eek:Thanks to everyone who posted up all the great looking food.:thumbup:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

First of all pk nice to see you my friend. I have no idea why you have not been here because I know you have nothing to do...LMAO.... TY for the Avatars as you can thank Wendy and Elizabeth for those.

The 20K likes I knew where we were and were going to take care of themselves and i think we might hit that before 20K but it is why I told you I started this thread to mimic CB 100K but not all the way and just our way and we have a lot of fun here with a darn good bunch of people who come here.

Even BK and midd stop by to say hello which I appreciate and of course you also.

Take care and hope we can Skype soon again.:biggrin:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

First of all pk nice to see you my friend. I have no idea why you have not been here because I know you have nothing to do...LMAO.... TY for the Avatars as you can thank Wendy and Elizabeth for those.

The 20K likes I knew where we were and were going to take care of themselves and i think we might hit that before 20K but it is why I told you I started this thread to mimic CB 100K but not all the way and just our way and we have a lot of fun here with a darn good bunch of people who come here.

Even BK and midd stop by to say hello which I appreciate and of course you also.

Take care and hope we can Skype soon again.:biggrin:

Yea the best part of these threads is the community that forms around them. We have several threads like this at CB, and in many cases, BBM groups, email lists, and quite the community of friends results!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro