The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning my Friends..... Looks like a hot hot hot and sticky week ahead.. Stay cool.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone ! Hot and humid here too but I'm not complaining because we had such a poor start to our summer. Honda Indy Day 2 Jag so you need to get your race on 😀

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning all. Taking a slow day today. Watching the Wizard of Oz with the family now :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

B1FAAAA9-11E1-4706-A0B9-97C1E21AD6FC-25390-00000E126AC30F01_zps7f596a54.jpg

I know....a little silly!! Played with QR codes while waiting for cinnamon rolls to rise! It will take you to the current iMore page...or the page that was current at the time I made it! Surely there was something better for me to do but it was fun!! Lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Looks like we are entering our 4th heatwave of the summer here. They are saying its going feel like 100 degrees by Wednesdays smh

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well Good Afternoon or Morning depending on where you live like Lizzie just got back from a great breakfast and the beach with neighbors getting ready to watch race number 2 of IndyCar Toronto later this afternoon and if half as good as race one from yesterday I will be happy.

So to everyone who logged on this morning to say whatever you said, I a shameful way to say hello to everyone....Ye, No, Maybe, Great idea, Sounds good, Have fun, Looked like great ice cream, Hope you all have fun today, Weather humid yes, Weather ok Maybe, Weather nasty here yes. Going to rain yes. This is my shameful way to answer everyone with generic answers to cover all bases....LOL :laughing: Hi Rell, Lizzie, Bamf, Laura, Hydro, Crude Berry and all the others i might have missed. I am terrible huh? Hey free WI-FI at our fav beach hangout I had to jump on and make use of it....:beer: oooops Who put that on my table? Hmmmm TY....:)
Hey lizzie very cool QR code...I think I likes it. Could you maybe point it to the actual beginning of the 20K thread instead of something random like you said? At least that way if xomeone like bamf is using it and anybody tries it it will take them right to our thread. Just a thought.

So finishing up I had my fun with the hellos just now and went through and did my likes so anybody has a free shot at me today for being a shameful way of hello and good morning and all that ok fair enough!!!!

Well getting ready to leave the beach area, back into town and warm up for the race.

Now this is for real...I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful day and able to do what you like despite the crappy humid, rainy or any other weather anyone is having. Oh go tto finish my beer that appeared on my table first and then leave, Can't let that go to waste right seashell like saying by to an old friend named Rita before she left huh? LOL :biggrin:

​Everyone see ya when I see ya......

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well Good Afternoon or Morning depending on where you live like Lizzie just got back from a great breakfast and the beach with neighbors getting ready to watch race number 2 of IndyCar Toronto later this afternoon and if half as good as race one from yesterday I will be happy.

So to everyone who logged on this morning to say whatever you said, I a shameful way to say hello to everyone....Ye, No, Maybe, Great idea, Sounds good, Have fun, Looked like great ice cream, Hope you all have fun today, Weather humid yes, Weather ok Maybe, Weather nasty here yes. Going to rain yes. This is my shameful way to answer everyone with generic answers to cover all bases....LOL :laughing: Hi Rell, Lizzie, Bamf, Laura, Hydro, Crude Berry and all the others i might have missed. I am terrible huh? Hey free WI-FI at our fav beach hangout I had to jump on and make use of it....:beer: oooops Who put that on my table? Hmmmm TY....:)
Hey lizzie very cool QR code...I think I likes it. Could you maybe point it to the actual beginning of the 20K thread instead of something random like you said? At least that way if xomeone like bamf is using it and anybody tries it it will take them right to our thread. Just a thought.

So finishing up I had my fun with the hellos just now and went through and did my likes so anybody has a free shot at me today for being a shameful way of hello and good morning and all that ok fair enough!!!!

Well getting ready to leave the beach area, back into town and warm up for the race.

Now this is for real...I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful day and able to do what you like despite the crappy humid, rainy or any other weather anyone is having. Oh go tto finish my beer that appeared on my table first and then leave, Can't let that go to waste right seashell like saying by to an old friend named Rita before she left huh? LOL :biggrin:

​Everyone see ya when I see ya......

Oh wow lol. Nice job jag of adding everything in there. Hope you are having a great day

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mmm, seafood. That's my favourite food.
It certainly is mine too Laura by far... No matter there is very little fish I don't like and I would have to say that Sea bass, Haddock, Mahi Mahi, Flouder, Grouper, Kingfish any kind of snapper especially yellow tail are some of my favorites. I don't like any of them deep fried but I like to taste the fish so mostly baked, grilled, Wood Grilled or on Cedar Wood planks, Broiled are the way l like to cooked.

Just thought I would throw that out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh wow lol. Nice job jag of adding everything in there. Hope you are having a great day

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
smh... Hey Rell and yes that was just my lazy hello to get them all in....LOL. The beach and waves are looking real good today but the bad weather is on it's way real soon.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

smh... Hey Rell and yes that was just my lazy hello to get them all in....LOL. The beach and waves are looking real good today but the bad weather is on it's way real soon.

Well enjoy the beach while you can!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Have fun at the beach Jag. Tip of the day... Use sunblock :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods