The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good for you seashell and that they still enjoy going. How many girls and how old if I can ask?

It's fun! I have 2 and they are 12 & 16...we swim, go on walks, fish and watch the stars! We enjoy going to several places each season!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's fun! I have 2 and they are 12 & 16...we swim, go on walks, fish and watch the stars! We enjoy going to several places each season!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
very nice seashell. It sounds like you have a bunch of fun with them and glad all of you enjoy doing so much together especially fish. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Weird... Notification Center on my phone is telling me it would take 5 minutes to drive to my favorite coffee joint... it has never done it before... and I can't figure out why it's doing it now... I'll take it as a sign the coffee gods want me to imbibe this morning...

That would definitely work for me! Car knows all the Starbucks locations in whatever state I'm in when available.
kch fellow NCIS fan did you hear that 'Ziva' is leaving the show?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That would definitely work for me! Car knows all the Starbucks locations in whatever state I'm in when available.
I thought she left the show a season ago or did I miss something?? Big Ziva fan.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mine too as far as Starbucks go. I car does not pass one without wanting to stop. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Elizabeth when you wake up and show for coffee with us. Does ion and our burger to Vegatarian? If so you can fix me up with a box...LOL :laughing:

Morning Jag actually they do make lettuce wraps with no meat...so your set!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

I've been busy over at WPCentral, since there's a new Nokia 1020 coming soon.

How exciting to have a new phone to talk about!
It's ice cream night here...unless I forget...so stop back by for a change of pace!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning! Did you finally get up or been up but being slow this morning? :eek:

Morning Jag! Been up for a while. Had a few things to do and walking now...10 more minutes. Can my cell phone count as a weight?? LMAO!! Oh well!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning Jag! Been up for a while. Had a few things to do and walking now...10 more minutes. Can my cell phone count as a weight?? LMAO!! Oh well!!
Very funny... better up the walk to more than 10 more mins.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How exciting to have a new phone to talk about!
It's ice cream night here...unless I forget...so stop back by for a change of pace!
Edy's slow churned please.... French Silk.... Thank you Elizabeth...:biggrin:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Very funny... better up the walk to more than 10 more mins.

I did an hour on elliptical! I refer to it as walking....Lol that's 15 minutes more than I usually do in the morning!! Lol all done with cellphone in hand! Lol not too bad I don't think.. can I spin that as an acquired talent??? Actually that sound ridiculous doesn't it?
Not one single email answered either oh where has the productivity gone!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well let me know when you are shipping them...:p Just ship to Jag in Sarasota Fl. I am sure they will find me.

When I shipped the hamburgers before I had them plain and made arrangements to have the lettuce, tomatoes, etc from someone else. They did give me sauce packets. In and Out Burgers are quite popular here.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I did an hour on elliptical! I refer to it as walking....Lol that's 15 minutes more than I usually do in the morning!! Lol all done with cellphone in hand! Lol not too bad I don't think.. can I spin that as an acquired talent??? Actually that sound ridiculous doesn't it?
Not one single email answered either oh where has the productivity gone!
Then why carry the phone if you are not going to text or mail because that would be good multi tasking there....LOL :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

When I shipped the hamburgers before I had them plain and made arrangements to have the lettuce, tomatoes, etc from someone else. They did give me sauce packets. In and Out Burgers are quite popular here.
I hear they are and many stars even go to them from what I have heard. anything in Moderation./ I just gave up meal a long time ago and only eat check breast, Turkey breast ground that I make my own burgers and lots of fish, whole grains and vegs....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh