The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It is Friday! And is someone going to say No to wine that I'm offering?! 

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Are you calling me a whiner?? or did you ask me if I wanted wine? Anyway I am not a wine drinker but a Tequila drinker but either one not that early in the morning silly....LOL :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Smoothies for after everyone lunch. Thank you to someone for reminding me....LOL :)

Smoothies.jpgCopy of Raw Food Smoothies.jpgCopy of Raw Food Smoothies.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Are you calling me a whiner?? or did you ask me if I wanted wine? Anyway I am not a wine drinker but a Tequila drinker but either one not that early in the morning silly....LOL :)

If a whiner is a person that drinks wine......then I'm a whiner :laughing: um.....er.....do you drink the worm too :cant-watch:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

If a whiner is a person that drinks wine......then I'm a whiner :laughing: um.....er.....do you drink the worm too :cant-watch:
No because that is NOT real Tequila like everyone thinks it is. Ist is a real worm but a gimmick. Real Tequila made and distilled and bottled in Mexico before exported here has a 3 digit number on the back of the bottle telling that is is genuine and comes from Mexico... I know my Tequila.:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

When I was in SC in the supermarket I discovered these drinks in a bag called Parrot Bay and you freeze them and then you have instant frozen Rita's and Pina's and they were SOOOOO GOOOOD....well so I became that supermarkets favourite customer :laughing: 2 for $4 and so much cheaper than the hotel charged $8 a drink :rolleyes:

Those are called "Mommy Juice Boxes" at my house :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wow....just look at that !!! Hope everyone was okay ? Looks like it's raining pretty hard there and that's probably why the tanker slid :(

Flash flood rain, which helped and hurt. Helped so fire was not a huge issue, but hurt because the gas was dumping fast into sewer drains and runoffs.

They are saying now that the driver ran a red light and took the turn too fast. Rain started about the same time that it happened.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

A few more hours of work, then we are going to the gym as a family :)

Wife and I will workout while the kids sit and play on their iPhones (used as touches) and read.

I need a good solid workout to make me feel better!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

These are what I usually drink...small cans but pack a punch! ;)
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1373657293.502884.jpg

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You dont care who I am!!! Nice..

For the record, I AM BAMF!!!
That is just a saying. you never heard of that? They say it on the comedy shows or when someone says something funny all the time. That was not be disrespectful towards you bamf you know better than that.LOL I even put your name in the post...:laughing:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen