The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh wow your that old Grunt?! Lol I'm playing :D I still have yet to see the "42" movie.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
The guy lives 5 miles from me and I can't get him to meet me for breakfast across the street from my house at Dennys or First Watch. I would even buy!!:):)

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The guy lives 5 miles from me and I can't get him to meet me for breakfast across the street from my house at Dennys or First Watch. I would even buy!!

LoL! Man that's crazy. Oh jag I didn't get a smoothie but I picked you up one of these

e3edegus.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Any of you that use any.do...they came out with their calendar app today, looks pretty cool!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Any of you that use any.do...they came out with their calendar app today, looks pretty cool!

Oh really? Might have to reuse my any.do account. I've been using Evernote reminders for a while.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh really? Might have to reuse my any.do account. I've been using Evernote reminders for a while.

I had started to try and get back into Evernote, but its really not grabbing me! I use any.do again now and am playing around with Springpad...similar to Evernote but nice looking UI and combine it with almost a Pinterest feel. It has reminders for to do's etc and also a share link just like Evernote...store all kinds of stuff! Also accessible from any computer.

I'm likin the any.do calendar so far, clean looking (has nice background pics when switching days) and combines the todos!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I had started to try and get back into Evernote, but its really not grabbing me! I use any.do again now and am playing around with Springpad...similar to Evernote but nice looking UI and combine it with almost a Pinterest feel. It has reminders for to do's etc and also a share link just like Evernote...store all kinds of stuff! Also accessible from any computer.

I'm likin the any.do calendar so far, clean looking (has nice background pics when switching days) and combines the todos!

I'm going to try it out. As far as evernote, its not everyone's cup of tea. I wish they would add in a calendar too.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I reads the article on it seashell Ty for bringing it up. I do use any.do and this is an add on so to speak to work in conjunction with the any.do app. If you read the entire article even though I DID post it in the apps forum it really would not suit me as an alternative to the native as well as other calender I use called Fantastical that many use and have high reviews.

The worst part is that the app has a hard time understanding word and other things yet as well as any.do

I am going to pass on it and keep what I have but great of you to notice it and Ty again.:)

http://www.imore.com/anydo-cal-iphone-review-want-ios-7-calendar-experience-now-cal-it

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I forgot that tequila lol

Well Now don't you worry about it buddy. I'll make up for it when i get home. Probably not a good idea when I was at work anyway....:laughing:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I reads the article on it seashell Ty for bringing it up. I do use any.do and this is an add on so to speak to work in conjunction with the any.do app. If you read the entire article even though I DID post it in the apps forum it really would not suit me as an alternative to the native as well as other calender I use called Fanaticle that many use and has high reviews.

The worst part is that the app has a hard time understanding word and other things yet as well as any.do

I am going to pass on it and keep what I have but great of you to notice it and Ty again.:)

http://www.imore.com/anydo-cal-iphone-review-want-ios-7-calendar-experience-now-cal-it

I'm a Fantastical fan also and go back to it the most, after trying all the new ones that come out! We'll see how this one goes, so far I like it...

I did see your thread...already been posting there too! ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well Now don't you worry about it buddy. I'll make up for it when i get home. Probably not a good idea when I was at work anyway....:laughing:

Lol true. Plus I was out at the mall getting stuff. I can't be walking around tipsy :p

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm a Fantastical fan also and go back to it the most, after trying all the new ones that come out! We'll see how this one goes, so far I like it...

I did see your thread...already been posting there too! ;)

Great and glad to hear that. :)