The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks jag for the breakfast! I'll take that iced coffee and a donut this morning:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Being in Law Enforcement makes the 4th sort of interesting. Fireworks are still mostly illegal here in NY, with the exception of novelty items such as sparklers. But, most of us just look the other way as long as everybody is being safe.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

A little I am sorry gift:

FlightTrack Pro via the Starbucks pick of the week:

IMG_1462.jpg

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

A 'people watching at the carnival' game... guess that relationship... Mother/son or cougar/prey... :D

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Lunch done... Back to crazy spreadsheet time :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yummmmmm Timmiesssssss now I know how Jag and Hamster feel......this is like 'look but do not touch' :cant-watch: Good Morning....or erm....Afternoon :laughing: Thanks Jag this is just PERFECT !! Have a great day everyone ! This is our last day in Myrtle Beach then the 2 day drive home !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Worked a 13 hour shift yesterday, so I slept in a little today since I have the day off. Feels nice, but now I feel like half my morning has been wasted. Lol.

Being a normal early riser I know that feeling all too well.....makes for a shorter day for sure !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the grub Jag.

And to everyone, Sorry if I have been a grouch. Its been pretty rough at work and I have been nasty to my interwebz friends.

Um did I miss something here....Bamf you are always pleasant.....go easy on yourself :big-hug: HAVE A :beer:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Being in Law Enforcement makes the 4th sort of interesting. Fireworks are still mostly illegal here in NY, with the exception of novelty items such as sparklers. But, most of us just look the other way as long as everybody is being safe.

You know I wondered about that Chris because last night on the beach the police were patrolling and it is illegal but they were just warning people to be careful !
Here's a pic of the 4th fireworks on the beach last night !

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 8

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

You know I wondered about that Chris because last night on the beach the police were patrolling and it is illegal but they were just warning people to be careful !
Here's a pic of the 4th fireworks on the beach last night !

It varies from department to department, but myself (and many others I know in the same field) try and not stomp on people's celebrations if they're being reasonable about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh