The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf he can have it because it was his as I thought but when you do something like that in the middle if a Milestone this is what it creates.

I am sorry Rellskie that this happened but you do own 7K no matter and that is why i was joking about it. I knew it was yours and I am sorry what happened about a deletion. Anybody could do that but it should not be done in this instance.

Its all good. I thought it was this tapatalk app. Thing has been giving me a problem all day smh.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

What in the blue hell is going on? Now its saying you are at the 7000 post on mine too. Oh well hey Congrats!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/04/yju2adu9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
Rellskie you saw my answer from my heart i knew you hit it and i was the first to throw the congrats at ya. After I read what bamf said he did i knew it was not right and said so...

The milestone for 7K is yours period and you can thank bamf in your own way. I am good with your win.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Rellskie you saw my answer from my heart i knew you hit it and i was the first to throw the congrats at ya. After I read what bamf said he did i knew it was not right and said so...

The milestone for 7K is yours period and you can thank bamf in your own way. I am good with your win.

Yeah I seen both bamf and your post. I got it and its cool :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

bamf it is all squared away and will just have to tell Elizabeth or Wendy what happened so they know the right name for the cup and Avatar.
Let's all please be careful when it is something like this ok. No harm done. :biggrin:

Rellskie if you are good and bamf, again congrats to Rellskie for hitting the ​7K

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

bamf it is all squared away and will just have to tell Elizabeth or Wendy what happened so they know the right name for the cup and Avatar.
Let's all please be careful when it is something like this ok. No harm done. :biggrin:

Rellskie if you are good and bamf, again congrats to Rellskie for hitting the ​7K

Yeah I'm good! Bamf knows I was just joking with him. Honestly though jag I was thinking we can both share the 7,000 post. I know technically it probably doesn't make sense but that would be cool to share the post just off the mishap alone.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I'm good! Bamf knows I was just joking with him. Honestly though jag I was thinking we can both share the 7,000 post. I know technically it probably doesn't make sense but that would be cool to share the post just off the mishap alone.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
Very kind of you Rell but sneaking in happens ALL the time at CB. Why do you think I have so many of their big Milestones...It is Luck and sneaking in with the right timing on your posts and you got it.

It is yours and yours alone and you earned it. Keep it. Enough said my friend. In 3 days at CB they have hit 3 and going on 4 Milestones today sometime to 122K and I have come in at as they say 001 right after the Milestone 5 times in a row. It is all about timing and fun. Today I will try for it over there and if I don't get it all well.

​The 7K over here is yours but thank you for the offer.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wow, seriously...I deleted it in error. As I stated Rellskie has the 7k post.

I asked a Mod to restore the post.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Very kind of you Rekk but sneaking in happens ALL the time at CB. Why do you think I have so many of their big Milestones...It is Luck and sneaking in with the right timing on your posts and you got it.

It is yours and yours alone and you earned it. Keep it. Enough said my friend. I 3 days at CB they have hit 3 and going on 4 Milestones today sometime to 122K and I have come in at as they say 001 right after the Milestone 5 times in a row. It is all about timing and fun. Today I will try for it over there and if I don't get it all well.

​The 7K over here is yours but thank you for the offer.

Alrighty. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Dude it's all good. I was just messing with you a few post ago. :D

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

OK all fixed and my edited post is now correctly displayed :)

Thank you super iMore Mods!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Congratulations Rellskie!

C23A028D-37F7-4A54-8278-458C33275194-14936-0000089138521E05_zps7615e0ad.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

28CB536E-DD26-4F56-AF78-E79486999271-14936-0000088ED5B1AA2C_zpsfb5e0eef.jpg

Lol I came prepared!! Just happened to pop in at the right time for the celebration!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh my goodness. Elizabeth you have out done yourself. That avatar is very cool! Thank you :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
Rellskie congrats and I think that is the perfect Lizatar for you. It truly looks good and YOU deserved it buddy. Enjoy it and the cup looks good with your name on it too.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Rellskie congrats and I think that is the perfect Lizatar for you. It truly looks good and YOU deserved it buddy. Enjoy it and the cup looks good with your name on it too.

Thank you bro! Elizabeth really did a great job on it.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV