The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning all! Another beauty day here, hanging out at home today (no work all week...woot!) and taking my girlies to an amusement park tomorrow, then back camping for the long weekend!!

Thanks Jag for breakfast!! Hope you all are enjoying your day!! :D

Hi seashell :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Crab cakes for lunch anyone????

Actually these were after church yesterday, but I'm craving them.....
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/02/pabyhera.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Well if you saw all my fishing shots from yesterday and know how much i love to fish and consume massive amounts of fish then the answer to your question about the crab cakes cakes are heck yeh!!!! I had a fairly long time where I grew up in the Maryland area and the chesapeak Bay area so I love a good crab cake so i just feel in love...... Do you deliver BTW? LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the welcome!!!!!

I've spent very little time here, which I hope to remedy. My first iPhone was the 3GS and I had a love/hate relationship with it because I wanted it to be a BlackBerry. But then I started using it and learning all it could do and I ended up keeping it even past the iPhone 4. I eventually got the 4S and I loved the design so much that I skipped the iPhone 5, I didn't care for the aluminum back and the elongated profile of it.

But now I'm just DYING for the 5S. CAN'T WAIT.

AND I've also got an iPad 3 that goes to bed with me every night.

Thank you for the welcome!!!!
AND I've also got an iPad 3 that goes to bed with me every night. I am going to be a gentleman until you get to know me better like the others in here so I am going to stay away from that one.... I do spend a great deal of time over at the 100K thread and have won my share of louzatars and have made many good friends new and know many old ones from the past. As I said that is why I started this thread to bring people together here in the same way and we even have our own 2 talented ladies here that are equal to louzer where we have our own Milestones that they make Avatars for, They have their own names depending on who makes them..
We try to have fun and I think we have a great bunch here that contributes at time permits since we all work on top of my forum duties..

We are for sure glad to have you and hope you spend time with us as well at CB and contribute to our group. The crab cakes won me over for sure. :biggrin:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well if you saw all my fishing shots from yesterday and know how much i love to fish and consume massive amounts of fish then the answer to your question about the crab cakes cakes are heck yeh!!!! I had a fairly long time where I grew up in the Maryland area and the chesapeak Bay area so I love a good crab cake so i just feel in love...... Do you deliver BTW? LOL

Sure!!!! I love kittykats!!!! As long as they play nicely with my doggies!!!!

There is usually a feast after church....given that it's crab season, and I'm close to the Chesapeake, crabs are often on the menu. Especially soft shell.

e5eqy5a3.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

AND I've also got an iPad 3 that goes to bed with me every night. I am going to be a gentleman until you get to know me better like the others in here so I am going to stay away from that one.... I do spend a great deal of time over at the 100K thread and have won my share of louzatars and have made many good friends new and know many old ones from the past. As I said that is why I started this thread to bring people together here in the same way and we even have our own 2 talented ladies here that are equal to louzer where we have our own Milestones that they make Avatars for, They have their own names depending on who makes them..
We try to have fun and I think we have a great bunch here that contributes at time permits since we all work on top of my forum duties..

We are for sure glad to have you and hope you spend time with us as well at CB and contribute to our group. The crab cakes won me over for sure. :biggrin:

Well then if you spent time on the CB original 50K then you know that I wasn't exactly a wallflower on there.....just say Hugh Laurie and you'll get decidedly non PG responses out of me....:tongue:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

The storms seem to have passed for now. I'm running around today like a crazy person. I'm having rotator cuff surgery on Wednesday and leaving for our camping trip the next Tuesday so I'm trying to get all our gear organized. That's an oxymoron in our house! Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sure!!!! I love kittykats!!!! As long as they play nicely with my doggies!!!!

There is usually a feast after church....given that it's crab season, and I'm close to the Chesapeake, crabs are often on the menu. Especially soft shell.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/02/e5eqy5a3.jpg
Ahh so I take it you are from and live in MD. I was born in DC buit grew up in Maryland and Northern VA around the Alexandria/ Annandale area.

When I lived in MD we lived in Oxen Hill and i loved it so yes crab will always remain on my menu of favorite foods. Steamed spice crab with Old Bay and I am already drooling.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well then if you spent time on the CB original 50K then you know that I wasn't exactly a wallflower on there.....just say Hugh Laurie and you'll get decidedly non PG responses out of me....:tongue:
I'll leave that one alone thank you....:biggrin:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Ahh so I take it you are from and live in MD. I was born in DC buit grew up in Maryland and Northern VA around the Alexandria/ Annandale area.

When I lived in MD we lived in Oxen Hill and i loved it so yes crab will always remain on my menu of favorite foods. Steamed spice crab with Old Bay and I am already drooling.

Well, actually, I'm an Irish Basque Cuban mixed breed born across the pond in Bearna, Galway and moved to the mid-Atlantic area. So I'm just confused. Generally. Mainly.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

So I had an iced coffee this afternoon...yum! Berry and Rita were at camp with me all weekend...now tonight and for the 4th I thinks it's Chata's turn...anyone ever have Rum Chata? It's a must with root beer for anyone who enjoys root beer floats without the ice cream but with a little buzz! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox