The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh wow... I'm seriously sorry to hear that. Firefighters in my opinion have the toughest job. I'm definitely keeping you and the families of those brave people in my prayers Elizabeth.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Thank you Rellskie.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

IMore family I don't share a lot of personal information but need some thoughts of support for my OLDEST son and families of fallen firefighters tonight. He was the captain of the granite mountains hotshot crew out of Prescott AZ until 2 years ago. Fire in Arizona tonight and 18 crew were killed.

Oh this is terrible Lizzie....I'm sure your son knows the firefighters that were killed in the fire....so extremely sad...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your son and the families of the perished :(

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

OMFG I loveeeeee Cinnabon and we have very few left in Canada and none near me :crying:

I'll tell ya what. I'll trade one of my Cinnabon's for one of your Tim Hortons. Haven't been to Canada in almost two years and I miss Timmies :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Jag and you don't realize just how much I'm missing my Timmies !!!!!!! Hey everyone missing all of you and had this chance right now to use the laptop while everyone went out and I stayed back to tidy up.....um I'm really doing that right.....but the wifi is limited here and I'm not getting a signal on my phone so when you have 4 teens waiting for their turn on the laptop I just give up :laughing: Ttyl.....the next time bye bye *waving*

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

qbnkelt I think I knew you on CB....so happy to see you have joined us here :biggrin:

Yup, I'm on CB too.

I've got a Z10 but I'm waiting for my iPhone 5s to get into my wee happy hands......getting desperate though.....

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Jag and you don't realize just how much I'm missing my Timmies !!!!!!! Hey everyone missing all of you and had this chance right now to use the laptop while everyone went out and I stayed back to tidy up.....um I'm really doing that right.....but the wifi is limited here and I'm not getting a signal on my phone so when you have 4 teens waiting for their turn on the laptop I just give up :laughing: Ttyl.....the next time bye bye *waving*

Waving back!! Now give housekeeping a call and go play!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

IMore family I don't share a lot of personal information but need some thoughts of support for my OLDEST son and families of fallen firefighters tonight. He was the captain of the granite mountains hotshot crew out of Prescott AZ until 2 years ago. Fire in Arizona tonight and 18 crew were killed.

Definitely sending positive thoughts and prayers for those families...an amazing job those firefighters do! I have a close friend who is a firefighter; it takes a special kind of person to do that job, I tell him that all the time!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning all! Another beauty day here, hanging out at home today (no work all week...woot!) and taking my girlies to an amusement park tomorrow, then back camping for the long weekend!!

Thanks Jag for breakfast!! Hope you all are enjoying your day!! :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My thoughts and prayers for you, Your family and your son Elizabeth from what you have told me about him as well as the lost crew in Prescott. I went to college in Tempe so I know the area well.

Again you have my thoughts and you and everyone else are in my prayers.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yup, I'm on CB too.

I've got a Z10 but I'm waiting for my iPhone 5s to get into my wee happy hands......getting desperate though.....
Well QB I spent much of my time on CB and don't think I know you but I suppose I do now and happy you found us here. I started this thread because of my friends at CB and we are all happy with it.

The more the merrier so please make it an often stop fro you. Welcome!! Just call me Jag.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gotta go back to the forums...Forgot what I am here for first and foremost. Will play later. TTYL everyone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Question.. why do people drive even more insane when its raining? I seen 3 accidents going out today. Smh. I hope you all are having a good day :)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Crab cakes for lunch anyone????

Actually these were after church yesterday, but I'm craving them.....
pabyhera.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Well QB I spent much of my time on CB and don't think I know you but I suppose I do now and happy you found us here. I started this thread because of my friends at CB and we are all happy with it.

The more the merrier so please make it an often stop fro you. Welcome!! Just call me Jag.

Thank you for the welcome!!!!!

I've spent very little time here, which I hope to remedy. My first iPhone was the 3GS and I had a love/hate relationship with it because I wanted it to be a BlackBerry. But then I started using it and learning all it could do and I ended up keeping it even past the iPhone 4. I eventually got the 4S and I loved the design so much that I skipped the iPhone 5, I didn't care for the aluminum back and the elongated profile of it.

But now I'm just DYING for the 5S. CAN'T WAIT.

AND I've also got an iPad 3 that goes to bed with me every night.

Thank you for the welcome!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice