The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So what is Team20k having for dinner? I made pasta with chicken and cheese and tomato sauce goodness.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's not a Bluetooth :)

[URL="https://jawbone.com/up]www.jawbone.com/up[/URL]
Oh now that is very cool, i am going to have to read the link you sent me, Thank you... Nike has a similar wristband that i was interested in as well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So I think Rita's German cousin I was introduced to today may be giving her a run for her money...seashell is quite loopy from Berry Weiss (Leinenkugels beer) 

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Is that the beer I see advertisments for made with beer and lemonade?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So what is Team20k having for dinner? I made pasta with chicken and cheese and tomato sauce goodness.
20K when you are single is going to just keep it simple tonight with a couple of nathans Not dogs steamed in beer on my favorite Wholewheat buns, Cole slaw and a brewski - Stella Antois.

Nothing fancy.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Much better than mine w/o a doubt. I just don't like to cook that much when so hot out even in the house.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That sounds great! I'm going to make chicken ceaser wraps tonight. It's so hot out right now that i don't know if I feel like frying up some chicken.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That sounds great! I'm going to make chicken ceaser wraps tonight. It's so hot out right now that i don't know if I feel like frying up some chicken.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV
Same here and that is why I kept in simple and as a rule i am not a meat eater but once a while I will break down for a craving for a good hot dog. I do get some of the really good chicken dogs that are pretty good.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Oh now that is very cool, i am going to have to read the link you sent me, Thank you... Nike has a similar wristband that i was interested in as well.

I love it. It tracks my sleep, what I eat, how many steps I take. It's a stopwatch, an alarm clock and my training buddy, all in one.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Same here and that is why I kept in simple and as a rule i am not a meat eater but once a while I will break down for a craving for a good hot dog. I do get some of the really good chicken dogs that are pretty good.

Yeah I hear ya. Now a chicken dog sounds good. I never had one before.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I hear ya. Now a chicken dog sounds good. I never had one before.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity
The ones you buy in 8 packs like Hot dogs but mostly in health food stores like Whole Foods and places like that are really good and not that much more in price as good hot dogs like Nathans.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I decidced that because i wold use it mostly when I road race or go on long cycle rides I got an app for my iPhone called strada which does all of that fora cycle...They make an app for that...LOL

To forgo the Nike and just use the app and it has worked out for me although I do see how much more you can use yours for but with me don't need all the extras.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods