The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I did that with a couple of shows. I have bout 5% of space left. I'm just going to sit down this weekend and watch all my shows.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

You could do what I did... Have the cable boxes replaced and start fresh with empty DVR's :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Clearing out the DVRs is a constant battle in my house. Too much to watch and too little time. And then there's the stupid stuff my husband records to watch "later". When is later in man time?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Clearing out the DVRs is a constant battle in my house. Too much to watch and too little time. And then there's the stupid stuff my husband records to watch "later". When is later in man time?

I swear I watch a shoe off it then its like 3 more taking its place. I wish Verizon had one of those 1 terabyte cable boxes.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Our DVR used to be full of kids shows. Didn't matter how many times they saw the show, they would still hit the record button.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My dog is laying on the bed snoring ridiculously loud :) I guess he is getting his rest so he is ready for our 3+ mile'r in the morning.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Our DVR used to be full of kids shows. Didn't matter how many times they saw the show, they would still hit the record button.

Same here and they used to record re-runs too. We have DirecTV and the teen spawn share one and we have one in the living room and one in our bedroom. Each DVR has 100 hours. I think that should be enough but it sure isn't if everyone (except me) saves everything!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Germany!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

OHHH love Germany. My wife studied abroad in Austria and we have been back there to visit. Once the kids are a bit older we will bring them to Germany for sure!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK team 20k, it is time for me to turn in.

4:30 is right around the corner :)

See you all in the morning for coffee!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm turning in too...up late last night and no ice cream :( 5:30 is my magic number for tomorrow...night team20!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone