The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

When my cousin was looking for a place to get her tat done we went into this one tattoo shop. So we're sitting in the waiting room and this lady and her boyfriend are at the tattoo artists station. The lady says she wants the tat on her boob so the artist is like ok well you'll have to pull your top down. The waiting room is filled with guys so everyone's head pops up. The boyfriend stands and mad dog's all the guys and I'm like "dude there are no curtains you know where she's getting the tat did you really think people were going to close their eyes?" lol

Photo-5_8_13,-7.51.14-PM-5.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Looks good just the way it is... I am a fan of black or gray and skin tone.

Yeah seashelI's tat looks great. I am a fan of color in tats myself. I heard it cost more for color in a tattoo?

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh do they serve coffee and donuts and bagels over there....LOL

Nope... Beer and Wings :)

Your coffee is perfect and I'm up for another walk this afternoon if you don't have any meetings... ;)

Its slightly less busy, but no time for a walk at lunch today. You are welcome to hit the gym with me after work though. Chest and Abs tonight.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

it's cute, you going to add any color?

No, I love it the way it is! It's original..the artist who I'd it said 'I've never done seashells and I love that you came to me with an idea all your own!'

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yeah seashelI's tat looks great. I am a fan of color in tats myself. I heard it cost more for color in a tattoo?

It usually does...mine wasn't bad and only took him about half hour...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Nope... Beer and Wings :)

Its slightly less busy, but no time for a walk at lunch today. You are welcome to hit the gym with me after work though. Chest and Abs tonight.

Excellent, that's on my workout list for today also!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm just now reading thru all these pages. I know...I'm late. LOL I think there should be a law that you can't post pictures of Tim Horton's coffee if it's not available to everyone. We love that stuff so much that we order it on line and have it shipped to the house. The day I win the lottery is the day I open a franchise in my town.

Now I think I'll go make myself some iced Timmy's...

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I tweeted the app store and asked that they hurry up and approve it. Apparently I'm not the only one who wants this. The guy submitted it to BB AW and iOS store and apparently BBAW will approve anything without much thought while Apple takes their time and actually screens what gets put out.

Otter case is out for delivery. It's gonna be a long, long day waiting.

Well maybe now that you got their attention they will do something about getting it approved....it was probably sitting on the back-burner !

Ooooo I'm so excited for you :dancing:....I want Olivia :biggrin:....I've already been looking online but need to find one that delivers to Canada without charging an arm and a leg. I also want to look when I'm in the US first and if I don't find it then I will do online.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm just now reading thru all these pages. I know...I'm late. LOL I think there should be a law that you can't post pictures of Tim Horton's coffee if it's not available to everyone. We love that stuff so much that we order it on line and have it shipped to the house. The day I win the lottery is the day I open a franchise in my town.

Where do you live Janey G ? Tim Horton's is moving further south into the US all the time. I think they are down to Virginia now.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

There probably is a law but we ignore. We have friends in high places at Timmie's but don't tell anyone.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

AAHHHHHHHHH........

I am trying to get this BYOD brief ready to present tomorrow and I cant stay focused :) I blame iMore and Team20k!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Where do you live Janey G ? Tim Horton's is moving further south into the US all the time. I think they are down to Virginia now.

They need to come to the Corn Patch. My Canadian doc who brings me TH after he gets back from Canada on vacations probably won't be here too much longer. Going through a divorce after he was busted cheating. Bummer.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Well maybe now that you got their attention they will do something about getting it approved....it was probably sitting on the back-burner !

Ooooo I'm so excited for you :dancing:....I want Olivia :biggrin:....I've already been looking online but need to find one that delivers to Canada without charging an arm and a leg. I also want to look when I'm in the US first and if I don't find it then I will do online.

I will continue to tweet daily until it's approved. It's pathetic that BBOS gets an app that iOS doesn't have. I'm officially jealous.

​Case is at home. Come on 430!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. 2 more hours until quitting time and I can't wait. Its such a nice day out.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

48 minutes then its off to the gym...

For those of you that dissed my coffee, if you send me good traffic JuJu I will wipe the slate clean :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen