The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning Team20K.....Where's Jag :huh: he's sleeping in lately :laughing: Well here's his tall Timmies for when he decides to grace us with his presence :biggrin: Everyone else help yourself too !

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 21

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning friends! It's quite slowed down in here lately... :(
Hope everyone is doing well...busy work day for me but that's ok since no work tomorrow!
Enjoy your day everyone!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Morning seashell....I always get jelly over your Wednesday's off :tongue:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ooooo yesss hahaha ! Well I guess Rob Ford has nothing on the mayor of Montreal though :laughing:

and to think these guys are elected to represent us, represent Canada sheesh way to make us look good there politicians LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning Team20K.....Where's Jag :huh: he's sleeping in lately :laughing: Well here's his tall Timmies for when he decides to grace us with his presence :biggrin: Everyone else help yourself too !
He has arrived but just a bit late. He does have to open up his part of where he works you know....:) Now I am ready for that tall cup of Timmies that i dream about about all night. Thank you Wendy for thinking about me as always.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wendy got me the coffee so here are refills and donuts....ENJOY! everyone.

Tim Hortons Donuts_Pastrys.jpgweb-hortons.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mid Morning pick me up in case anyone would like a smoothie before lunch.

Raw Food Smoothies.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

He has arrived but just a bit late. He does have to open up his part of where he works you know....:) Now I am ready for that tall cup of Timmies that i dream about about all night. Thank you Wendy for thinking about me as always.

You're so welcome and thanks for the donuts below also :biggrin: maybe one itty bitty bite lol :tongue:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just finished lunch and don't mind if I have a smoothie myself Wendy - Well Thank you.

BTW if you get a chance to get to CB check out the new shirt louzer made Hamster because he forgot her milestone when jaydee made hers shirt for her. His is just as awesome and funny as heck.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning friends! It's quite slowed down in here lately... :(
Hope everyone is doing well...busy work day for me but that's ok since no work tomorrow!
Enjoy your day everyone!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Lotta folks out doing summer activities. And working when they wanna be playing!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Downloaded a new LockHTML widget. Darn thing won't move down to where I can see what it says. I can move part but not all of it. I emailed the owner of the blog where I found it though I doubt she replies.

I really, really love this case:

Olivia.JPG

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon friends. Haven't had alot of free time to post but just wanted to say hello. So hello lol

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Downloaded a new LockHTML widget. Darn thing won't move down to where I can see what it says. I can move part but not all of it. I emailed the owner of the blog where I found it though I doubt she replies.

I really, really love this case:

View attachment 32602

OMGOSH I WANT THAT CASE :eek: Which blog is it Ginger ? I know most of the bloggers so if you don't get a reply maybe I can ask for you ?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Lotta folks out doing summer activities. And working when they wanna be playing!

Spot on BK !! I have a Q2 close this week so no playing for me :crying: but I'm leaving now so had a minute to pop in here....but now POOF lol !

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

OMGOSH I WANT THAT CASE :eek: Which blog is it Ginger ? I know most of the bloggers so if you don't get a reply maybe I can ask for you ?

It was from iPhonealicious. She told me to edit the coordinates in LockHTML which I did and now it's where I want it. The LS matches the HS screenie I posted in the show us your iPhone thread on the 4s section minus a different wallpaper. :)

I just ordered the case and paid extra for the expedited shipping. Otterbox sends their stuff out via FedEx smart post which is about as slow as molasses in Alaska in January. I also ordered a dock extender due to the main gripe of OB cases is the silicone stretching after taking it on and off repeatedly and I dock my phone both at work and home.

I don't really need a new dryer right now do I? :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Does anyone listen to the Cult of Mac podcast? I subscribe and I finally got around to listening to their post WWDC show. I was struggling to get through it but I finally turned it off and un-subscribed. I'm sorry but their comments were just plain stupid. There are elements in iOS 7 I don't like but they are cosmetic things. I understand and present it like it is, a personal preference thing. When someone with a podcast and possibly many listeners who aren't technically advanced starts talking about their opinions like it's design fact that just stirs me the wrong way. Talking about a beta like it's released software is past stupid. Ughhhh thanx for allowing me the rant lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods