The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey Rells I'm good and you ? We went to see Superman today and I liked it.......and the popcorn.......but my hubby thought it was too long lol

That's good! I still have to catch it. Today I just chilled with the family and relaxed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure about the iMore forums app but I know when I was still using bb, Tapatalk and the CB Forum app was made by the same person so it was almost identical.
I will let all of you in on something which is no big deal...Every Forum app for MNs forums are made by the Developers of Tapatalk and Tapatalk 2. It is made on their backbone.

This is why much look the same and even if you went to AC and Google Play they will tell you in there that the app made on the backbone of Tapatalk.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

So the goofy neighbor behind me stopped by while I was working with mine in the round pen. He's got a stud horse in his barn and wanted to know if I wanted him or if I knew of anyone that did. When I asked why he said his brother had ridden the horse and the horse threw him. I've been around this horse a lot and the horse isn't the throwing type.

Come to find out the brother wore spurs and spurred the horse and got thrown. Now no one can even get near the horse. Well duh. If you poked me in the hips with spurs trying to get me to move I'd probably be a little upset too.

I hate people.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So the goofy neighbor behind me stopped by while I was working with mine in the round pen. He's got a stud horse in his barn and wanted to know if I wanted him or if I knew of anyone that did. When I asked why he said his brother had ridden the horse and the horse threw him. I've been around this horse a lot and the horse isn't the throwing type.

Come to find out the brother wore spurs and spurred the horse and got thrown. Now no one can even get near the horse. Well duh. If you poked me in the hips with spurs trying to get me to move I'd probably be a little upset too.

I hate people.

Smh. You aren't the only one. The level of peoples stupidity sometimes gets to be out of control. Did you find out what's going to happen to the horse?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Smh. You aren't the only one. The level of peoples stupidity sometimes gets to be out of control. Did you find out what's going to happen to the horse?

He's wanting to find a home for it of sell it. He won't be able to sell or even give away a horse that can't be touched. I have never once raised my hand to my horses - even when my 3 year old tests my patience every day. I'd much rather be respected by them than feared by them.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

He's wanting to find a home for it of sell it. He won't be able to sell or even give away a horse that can't be touched. I have never once raised my hand to my horses - even when my 3 year old tests my patience every day. I'd much rather be respected by them than feared by them.

Yeah. That's really a shame. Horses are some of the coolest animals. A friend of mine has one and he is just amazing. Hopefully that horse can find a owner who will take care of it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wings and beer did not happen. But we had a great day and both kids got birthday build-a-bears :)

Night iMore and Team 20k 4:30 will come up quick!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good day with my girls...texted hubby who's very far away but it was a fun day. We just watched The Impossible, the true story of a family during the Thai tsunami...very moving and thought provoking movie.

Night team20! And I am soo having ice cream for bfast so Elizabeth you'd better save me some!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good day with my girls...texted hubby who's very far away but it was a fun day. We just watched The Impossible, the true story of a family during the Thai tsunami...very moving and thought provoking movie.

Night team20! And I am soo having ice cream for bfast so Elizabeth you'd better save me some!!

Lol absolutely!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

And with that good night everyone at 20K. Hope to see you for Coffee in the Am..... Better make it as tall Timmies Wendy.... TY.:)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol absolutely!!!!

Watched some material on YouTube the was probably related to the family.

Well, I've been away most of the last three days, had a lot going on. Wedding planning, getting fitted for my tux. Shopping. Father's Day. Automotive maintenance. Very little rest for the weary.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Waffles and ice cream! Breakfast waffles for the east coast foodies topped with ice cream for the Monday Morning Rebels :cool::cool::cool:
Ice cream and waffles for me!!!

Oh look...no utensils...see forgot something AGAIN:biggrin:
IMG_7091.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Waffles and ice cream! Breakfast waffles for the east coast foodies topped with ice cream for the Monday Morning Rebels :cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 32485

Holy Monday morning sugar rush!! Thanks Elizabeth...me posting bfast at this time would be pointless! lol
Here's some coffee anyways....ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371468284.652710.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371468296.560408.jpg

Make it a great day friends!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 32485

I'm going to try this for breakfast one day. Man that looks good!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks. I'm dragging out to work this morning. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well Good Morning and for the heartier people that just want an omelet and coffee, I think we have everything covered....

tim-hortons-coffee.jpgomelets3.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro