The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I almost grabbed tapatalk...its free today!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Oh it is? why didn't you get it? Its a good app but for some reason im having issues with my accounts today

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh it is? why didn't you get it? Its a good app but for some reason im having issues with my accounts today

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Not sure I really need it...looks just like iMore forum app now and only other place I occasionally go is CB thread...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for linking, Jag. That's what I came over here to do. ;)
You are welcome louzer. I would never leave you out especially since you did me a favor when i asked you to do this for Wendy because it meant so much to her.

She keeps thank you me and I told her, I appreciate the thanks in many ways but all else goes to you because it was your talent and creativity and I wanted her to make sure the proper person responsible is thanked and linked so everyone can have the opportunity to see what you do if they have not your talent. My pleasure to link you and give you the credit...ALL of it.!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy Father's Day to All including the pet variety!

View attachment 32451

Very nicely posted and said from you jafo and thanks for thinking of the feathered dads just like others did here too. I am proud to be a dad of my 4 kinds and love them as much just like you do Chewy and jafo. Thank you again!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good late afternoon everyone. Been out all day on the 100% perfect weather riding on a 35 mile cycle ride all through the beach areas from one city to another and a long loop home. Just a gorgeous and perfect day. Went to lunch with friends and back home to relax.

Buy having so much fun doing the things you like to do sure takes a lot out of you.....:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope very dad had a great fathers day and every mom and child had fun with their hubbys and dads doing what they liked for their dads and husbands. I even had fun with mt friends and their wives taking me to breakfast at the Broken Egg on Siesta Key beach and then our long cycle ride. What a blast of a day. Thank you to all my local friends here where I live. You know who you are. :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon folks. How is everybody today?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It seems like someone went out of their way for me thinking about me for fathers day and they have no ideas how much this customized just for me because of being a new dad for my Parrots means to me so thank you so so much Lizzie. I won't forget it.

View attachment 32476

OMGOSH Jag this is soooo cute and personalized just for your special kind of fathers day....how creative Lizzie is !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Not sure I really need it...looks just like iMore forum app now and only other place I occasionally go is CB thread...

I'm not sure about the iMore forums app but I know when I was still using bb, Tapatalk and the CB Forum app was made by the same person so it was almost identical.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon folks. How is everybody today?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey Rells I'm good and you ? We went to see Superman today and I liked it.......and the popcorn.......but my hubby thought it was too long lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I hope very dad had a great fathers day and every mom and child had fun with their hubbys and dads doing what they liked for their dads and husbands. I even had fun with mt friends and their wives taking me to breakfast at the Broken Egg on Siesta Key beach and then our long cycle ride. What a blast of a day. Thank you to all my local friends here where I live. You know who you are. :biggrin:

Sounds like you had a great day Jag ! :dancing:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice