The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning Team20K and especially all the Dads, Dads to be, or fur&featherbaby Dads.....HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!!!!!!!

6oj6l1.gif

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning! And dang it Elizabeth, why'd ya have to mention ice cream and then show up with cheesecake?!!!!

Happy breakfast everyone...Happy fathers Day to all you Dads, what a difference you all make and it's great hearing about it!!!❤. My hubby is out traveling far far...far away but the girls and I made sure to tuck cards in his suitcase!!
Have a great Sunday all!!
View attachment 32435
View attachment 32436
View attachment 32437
View attachment 32438

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Yummmy Good morning and thanks for brekkie seashell :dancing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning! And dang it Elizabeth, why'd ya have to mention ice cream and then show up with cheesecake?!!!!😳

Happy breakfast everyone...Happy fathers Day to all you Dads, what a difference you all make and it's great hearing about it!!!❤. My hubby is out traveling far far...far away but the girls and I made sure to tuck cards in his suitcase!!
Have a great Sunday all!!
View attachment 32435
View attachment 32436
View attachment 32437
View attachment 32438

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

I'll take that omelet in the first pic thank you :D

Tapatalking from my S4

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Wendy!

Today is also my daughters birthday, so for Fathers Day I am going to Build-A-Bear :)

OMGosh I loveeeee Build-A-Bear :dancing: Happy birthday to your daughter !! Makes for an extra-special Fathers Day for you :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I dont know why I stopped receiving notifications from this thread. This tapatalk app is acting up on me

Tapatalking from my S4

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

I dont know why I stopped receiving notifications from this thread. This tapatalk app is acting up on me

Tapatalking from my S4

Maybe Reboot? :D I loved this cartoon series.

Attachments

• ReBoot.png
    ReBoot.png
    437 KB · Views: 5

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Lol! I never heard of it. Im going to uninstall it and download again.

Tapatalking from my S4

Hi Rellskie! I will quote your post so you can see if your uninstall reinstall fixed your missing notifications. I know yesterday I updated the iMore app yesterday and couldn't find out how to reply to threads. Kinda funny now....It's the top right arrow now. Maybe there was a notification change too? Come to think of it I'm not sure if I've received any today either? Hmmmm

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi Rellskie! I will quote your post so you can see if your uninstall reinstall fixed your missing notifications. I know yesterday I updated the iMore app yesterday and couldn't find out how to reply to threads. Kinda funny now....It's the top right arrow now. Maybe there was a notification change too? Come to think of it I'm not sure if I've received any today either? Hmmmm

Thank you elizabeth. Its working now. I just received a alert from another forum and yours now. Now I have to go back and catch up on everything yesterday on here smh :mad:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Lol! I never heard of it. Im going to uninstall it and download again.

Tapatalking from my S4

If you get a chance, you can search on you tube and watch the series... cute as heck! It's about robots living inside a computer that saves it from viruses.

Example.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR