The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Wendy I just putthe bug in his ear, he came up with it and did it all so gives thanks to louzer and I hope you wear it proudly because it looks damn good on you. Looks just perfect.

It is PERFECT !!!!!!!!!! THANKS LOUZER WHERE EVER YOU ARE :kiss: :big-hug:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am so happy that you like your new louzatar Wendy. I am going to call it a night but could not leave w/o making sure since I hit another Milestone, I wanted to make sure you hit yours and got your new shirt. You sure derserve it with what you and Elizabeth do. I can't wait until she sees it. You have a great night and have fun. I will talk to you tomorrow hon. Good night for now.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I just updated my iMore app and it looks like the 'write something' box is gone and now you need to click on the arrow in the top right to bring up a menu and select 'reply'
Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes and I was not happy...*stomps foot and pouts like 4 yr old*

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Darn it I always miss the party...I suppose I can take after hamster and talk to myself...

Good day...just had quite the downpour but it was needed!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Up since 4...think it's time to read a bit and then sleep. Night seashell...night!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I am so happy that you like your new louzatar Wendy. I am going to call it a night but could not leave w/o making sure since I hit another Milestone, I wanted to make sure you hit yours and got your new shirt. You sure derserve it with what you and Elizabeth do. I can't wait until she sees it. You have a great night and have fun. I will talk to you tomorrow hon. Good night for now.
Oh yes just wait till Lizzie sees it !!!!!!!!!! Okay nite Jag and sweet dreamzzzzz and thanks so much :big-hug:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Okay I'm beat too after sitting in the sun all day at a party and the.....wine.....and all this excitement....guess I will crash.....nite iMore....Zzzzzzzzz

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234