The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

How is iMore today??

Hot as hades here today...mid 90's and freakin humid too.

Oh well could be worse. At least it's not cold. Hate the cold.

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Oh did I tell you? Needed to reformat my laptop so it's all good now. But have to reload everything. What a PITA.
But at least now I can go back to working on some photoshop goodies.:biggrin:

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Not that you guys needed to know that. But CB knows my issues, so you guys might as well also.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
How is iMore today??

Im good. Had to drive in some crazy weather today with the thunderstorms that we had. swear the lightning we had was wild.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I should really make this a contest...what did Elizabeth forget to add to the Post Challenge cup this time!!
Can you see the difference? LOL
The winner is Jaguarr for spotting the ....hmmm..missing element...lol....its there now...lol:biggrin::biggrin:
15KPost Challenge_Rellskie2.png

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Ok well thanks for lunch. Have to get going. Need to go to CB and talk to myself there for a bit before my hair appt.:tongue:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I should really make this a contest...what did Elizabeth forget to add to the Post Challenge cup this time!!
Can you see the difference? LOL
The winner is Jaguarr for spotting the ....hmmm..missing element...lol....its there now...lol:biggrin::biggrin:
View attachment 32295

Lol the check mark right? Oh well thanks for adding it :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh did I tell you? Needed to reformat my laptop so it's all good now. But have to reload everything. What a PITA.

oh wow that definitely sucks :mad: i know i need to do a better job of keeping backups of my laptop in case of a failure.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

POOFing in for some lunch, Thanks Jag!

Lmao.......Poofing means something else in our house :laughing:

How is iMore today??

Hey Z !! Please hold onto those 90's for 3 more weeks so that when we go to SC we are guaranteed good hot weather :cool: Only 61 again here today :crying:

Oh and I'm getting my hair done today! Yippee!!! Gonna wash those grays right out, LOL

shhhhhh don't tell anyone about the grays :concern:

YAY for a working laptop again....it probably feels like new now....and yes enuff playing....get back to work lol :laughing:

Ok well thanks for lunch. Have to get going. Need to go to CB and talk to myself there for a bit before my hair appt.:tongue:

You are welcome....Jag puts on a good spread for lunch.....today he outdid himself....deeeeeelish !!! and happy hair appt !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol the check mark right? Oh well thanks for adding it :)

I should have told her in private... No winners, I just saw it and told her. At least you thanked her for doing it. :)

She has a lot to do and sometimes people just forget things.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon...Not staying to long but just wanted to drop off some healthy food and drinks for lunch. Have a good day.

View attachment 32288View attachment 32289View attachment 32290View attachment 32291View attachment 32292View attachment 32293View attachment 32294

​Enjoy Lunch everybody including CB if you stop by.

Oh Lord this all so sooooo yummy.....I will throw my cheese on seed bread in the garbage now for that pasta and grilled veggies....mmmmmmm !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Congrats man you got your name on there twice  giving Jag a run for the money. Well I totally forgot about my iPad wohoo I can use the app again lol. Well hopefully after this week my work should calm down a bit and I'll be back to my postwhore ways.
By the way just to give credit where credit is due I did not give anybody a run for their money or did you all forget the seashell won it twice also??

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I should have told her in private... No winners, I just saw it and told her. At least you thanked her for doing it. :)

She has a lot to do and sometimes people just forget things.

yeah i really didn't find it a big deal without the check mark. The picture itself was all that really mattered IMO and it looks great.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh Lord this all so sooooo yummy.....I will throw my cheese on seed bread in the garbage now for that pasta and grilled veggies....mmmmmmm !
You deserved it. I thought you would enjoy it. Gotta get out of here and back to work. Have a good day Wendy. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

yeah i really didn't find it a big deal without the check mark. The picture itself was all that really mattered IMO and it looks great.

Yeh sometimes people forget the important things that matter the most and with that I am out of here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods