The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning all... Have a lot of work today and not too much in the mood today to spend much time in the 20K so I will leave my breakfast and coffee with the usual CB invites of course and Thank you to louzer for your contribution. Very thoughtful of you.

View attachment 32276View attachment 32277View attachment 32278View attachment 32279View attachment 32280View attachment 32281View attachment 32282

​Enjoy to all my CB friends

Ah my Timmies......Thank You Jag :biggrin: And please explain this 'not in the mood' .....because we will for sure work on making you SMILE :big-hug:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thank you Elizabeth! I still can't believe we are past 5000 post

Tapatalking from my S4

Congrats man you got your name on there twice 😉 giving Jag a run for the money. Well I totally forgot about my iPad wohoo I can use the app again lol. Well hopefully after this week my work should calm down a bit and I'll be back to my postwhore ways.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My goodness its raining like crazy right now. Plus its all these lightning strikes

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ah my Timmies......Thank You Jag :biggrin: And please explain this 'not in the mood' .....because we will for sure work on making you SMILE :big-hug:
Nothing I care to discuss in an open forum and have already discussed it with you so enough said there Wendy. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I know! I think its time. The trailers for season 8 look intense. Here's the newest one if you haven't seen it yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckzE5vT0wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tapatalking from my S4

I never understood that show, the guy is a serial killer but he's helping the cops only they don't know he's a serial killer? Perhaps it's just my personality but I couldn't get down with that. I like clearly defined good vs evil. This seems to murk up the waters a little too much lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I never understood that show, the guy is a serial killer but he's helping the cops only they don't know he's a serial killer? Perhaps it's just my personality but I couldn't get down with that. I like clearly defined good vs evil. This seems to murk up the waters a little too much lol

He's supposed to be a blood spatter analyst that just so happens to work for the police department and happens to be a serial killer. And he only helps the cops if it has to do with his sister or fits his agenda. I think that's what is so cool about the show that you have a guy who is a bad guy, but is put into this good guy light.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank goodness eh....only a dream ! Good morning BK :biggrin: When we go on vacation it will be an 18 hour roadtrip :cant-watch: but over two days so not so bad.

Two nine hour days? With kids in the car I presume?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

tiger_matress.jpg

Go-Fast Wagon!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

He's supposed to be a blood spatter analyst that just so happens to work for the police department and happens to be a serial killer. And he only helps the cops if it has to do with his sister or fits his agenda. I think that's what is so cool about the show that you have a guy who is a bad guy, but is put into this good guy light.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

yeah see that is why I couldn't watch it. I love clearly defined good guy, bad guy and then good vs evil. I don't mind if the good guy does bad things in the ultimate hopes of bringing evil to justice. The idea of a bad guy not being caught is maddening to me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Afternoon...Not staying to long but just wanted to drop off some healthy food and drinks for lunch. Have a good day.

vegetarian-paella.jpg4th_veggie.jpgIcea Tea2.jpgIced-Tea.jpgSmoothies.jpgVegatarian pasta.jpgVegatarian Salad.jpg

​Enjoy Lunch everybody including CB if you stop by.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR