The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So what's everyone up to tonight? Me Im eating a late dinner and trying to find something good to watch on TV.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

I'm eating a really big salad with BluCheese Dressing with crackers... and watching the 'Lost Pyramids' on the H2 channel.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

No but last night BK said this : Dunno if you noticed, Wendy, but you're just 17 posts from busting 10k global posts.

I swear when I made that post I read you had 9983 global posts, but I may have been half out of it with fatigue, too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Never anything good in the middle of the week when when all the good shows end for the season.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm eating a really big salad with BluCheese Dressing with crackers... and watching the 'Lost Pyramids' on the H2 channel.

Yum! I'm have a burger wrapped in lettuce and a salad myself. I'm trying to let the bread go from my life lol. As far as TV, I'm seriously thinking of letting go of cable. If it wasn't for the sports I would cancel it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My phillies are barely hanging on to a lead against the twins. Smh.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yum! I'm have a burger wrapped in lettuce and a salad myself. I'm trying to let the bread go from my life lol. As far as TV, I'm seriously thinking of letting go of cable. If it wasn't for the sports I would cancel it.

Sounds like a wiener.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I betcha the big 5000 milestone goes tonight and louzar is making the special louzatar for this one :dancing:

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

I had thought of dumping my cable, but I don't have HBO or Showtime, or any sports, that cost extra. And I really SAVE money by staying home and not going out to pool halls or bars or restaurants. I watch movies from Amazon Prime or my DVD and Bluray 3D library, here at home.
So I have become a real recluse, when I'm not at work.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yup, I used to watch it a lot when I was laid up in the hospital, I had a schedule of shows I watched regularly.

Of course, that was in Joplin, where I had about 50 decent channels to choose from, and a 32" TV to watch 'em on, not a 4" screen with 3 channels like I had in St. Louis.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods