The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

We do have passports.....the Mobile Nation Passport :laughing: okay crybaby give me your address and I will mail you some awesomesauce :tongue:
Be careful what you ask me to do..... I might just send you my address for Chalet Sauce as good as it is. You can you use my MN Passport and actually that was pretty quick thinking on your part Wendy.....:p Crybaby????? hmmmmm!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Best part of my chair is when I get my r e a r out of it at 6 to go home and don't have bond with it again until 7:30 in the morning. Turn on the AC in the car and crank up the Rock and roll to listen to on the way home on XM radio. Gotta love the uninterrupted music. :gold-star:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Best part of my chair is when I get my r e a r out of it at 6 to go home and don't have bond with it again until 7:30 in the morning. Turn on the AC in the car and crank up the Rock and roll to listen to on the way home on XM radio. Gotta love the uninterrupted music. :gold-star:

That's the truth. XM is the best!

Tapatalking from my S4

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Be careful what you ask me to do..... I might just send you my address for Chalet Sauce as good as it is. You can you use my MN Passport and actually that was pretty quick thinking on your part Wendy.....:p Crybaby????? hmmmmm!!!!

Hi my name is Wendy can I take your order ?

Swiss Chalet Dipping Awesomesauce Mix :laughing:

Attachments

• photo11.JPG
    photo11.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 13

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Man it feels good to get in my house. Today was one hot stressful day. Now I'm ready to chill and watch the heat/spurs game

Tapatalking from my S4

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

So we've had breakfast and lunch here, where's dinner?:biggrin:

The "others" want to know

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh