The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey BK...guess everyone is busy doing that work thing, I had a crazy day and so ready for Tuesday!

Started out in Greenville, NC before seven this morning, started unload at 7,done at 8:45,then a 160 mile run through the woods to Newport News, VA, unloaded in a heavy rainstorm, then ran up to West Point, VA for a drop and hook. By the time I made it to Richmond, up by Ashland, I was ready to call it a day.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good lord its hard trying to get a post off in this thread. It literally took me 30 seconds to connect to the site through tapatalk

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

It's still pretty bad Rells even on my pc

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, it seems I'm having a much easier time getting pages to load on this side of the aisle. Good evening, folks, finally got settled in, had some dinner after calling a 12 hour day a 'short' one. How's the iGang tonight?

Hey BK sounds good...time to kick back and relax for you !

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Our youngest boy got paid a tremendous compliment today, as his boss, who used to be our daughter's boss, pulled my wife aside and said, 'Look, I've had two of your kids working for me, now, and I am absolutely amazed at how hard they work, without having to be ridden, or chastised, or even reminded that they need to work! You should be proud of the job you've done preparing them to work, and they show up ready to go. It's amazing!'

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well, it seems I'm having a much easier time getting pages to load on this side of the aisle. Good evening, folks, finally got settled in, had some dinner after calling a 12 hour day a 'short' one. How's the iGang tonight?
Doing great BK. Glad to see you tonight and know you are done for the evening. Happy to hear you have another part of the roadway behind you and you are safe. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Our youngest boy got paid a tremendous compliment today, as his boss, who used to be our daughter's boss, pulled my wife aside and said, 'Look, I've had two of your kids working for me, now, and I am absolutely amazed at how hard they work, without having to be ridden, or chastised, or even reminded that they need to work! You should be proud of the job you've done preparing them to work, and they show up ready to go. It's amazing!'

Good parenting pays off BK ! And even if they start to stray as teens and you wonder where you went wrong, they come back. You obviously did a great job :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Has there really been this few posts today? Well, take into account it is Monday, so...
Yes I am sure everyone has been busy today but the fact that all the forums are bogged down slow has put many people off as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh