The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Afternoon my friends!! Hope you all are having a smiley Monday!!

I am all smiles after Apple's keynote :D now if people would just get off the Dev section so I can download the iOS 7 beta that would be great lol OK back to work for me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I am all smiles after Apple's keynote :D now if people would just get off the Dev section so I can download the iOS 7 beta that would be great lol OK back to work for me.

I'm still trying to catch up on the news since I missed the keynote.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thank you seashell. I am having a great afternoon. How are you today?

I'm doing good thanks! Busy day but home now and I just might crack open a beer and sit outside...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Cool!! Have to let us know the details... *smiling like kid in a candy store*

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, it seems I'm having a much easier time getting pages to load on this side of the aisle. Good evening, folks, finally got settled in, had some dinner after calling a 12 hour day a 'short' one. How's the iGang tonight?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

lol I have already setup my work so that I will be skipping lunch so that I will have lunch from 1-2 instead of 12-1PM. I'm a dev so I'm actually backing up my Jailbreak as we speak because I will be running iOS 7 beta!!!! I wont get it today because the servers will be SLAMMED! but tomorrow or Wednesday I'll load it up.

There ya go, less of a headache is what patience can give you.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

good evening my 20k friends... Sorry I was away for awhile playing, er testing iOS7b1.

Only put it on my test 4s, wont put it on my production iP5 until B3 or 4. Need to make sure everything is stable enough to function correctly.

How is everyone tonight?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Has there really been this few posts today? Well, take into account it is Monday, so...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

good evening my 20k friends... Sorry I was away for awhile playing, er testing iOS7b1.

Only put it on my test 4s, wont put it on my production iP5 until B3 or 4. Need to make sure everything is stable enough to function correctly.

How is everyone tonight?

Hey bamf...doing pretty good!!! Almost ready for bed though, allergies are kickin my ****!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

How is everyone tonight?

Slow and easy for the win....

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well, it seems I'm having a much easier time getting pages to load on this side of the aisle. Good evening, folks, finally got settled in, had some dinner after calling a 12 hour day a 'short' one. How's the iGang tonight?

Hey BK...guess everyone is busy doing that work thing, I had a crazy day and so ready for Tuesday!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm good just catching up on some reading :cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good lord its hard trying to get a post off in this thread. It literally took me 30 seconds to connect to the site through tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods