The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh, and thanks for leaving the scoop out, last time it had to be dug out of the dishwasher.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh, and thanks for leaving the scoop out, last time it had to be dug out of the dishwasher.

Oh my gosh you guys such a sad story!! Lol I did make sure that bamf had a spoon but he went for the cone!! Lol smart boy!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:love-struck:Once in a while my neighbor can drag me to first watch and then i love a good Omelet:love-struck:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

oh my!!! How was everyones day today BTW?

Mine was pretty good, actually. I started out in Huntsville, TX, ran down to Houston, where I got empty by noon, ran up northwest of town, did a drop & hook, then hauled tuchas to get clear of Houston before Friday rush hour traffic got wound up. Drove over through the bulk of Louisiana, stopping in Hammond about 2030 to go have dinner before I call it a night. Even grabbed a shower en route.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I have big freezers but we may have to eat a few containers!!

Well, this freezer is 53' long, 100" wide, and has quite a vertical capacity, and can cool to - 20. It has its own diesel engine to run the freezer compressor.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mine was pretty good, actually. I started out in Huntsville, TX, ran down to Houston, where I got empty by noon, ran up northwest of town, did a drop & hook, then hauled touches to get clear of Houston before Friday rush hour traffic got wound up. Drove over through the bulk of Louisiana, stopping in Hammond about 2030 to go have finner before I call it a night. Even grabbed a shower en route.
What he said ...Interesting day BK but nothing like that for me.....Went to work...Drank coffee and cinnamon raisin toast, more coffee and home....LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox