The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Feeling cute and silly today, would love to stay and chat but the camper is calling my name....have a good weekend my friends, will catch up with you all on Sunday!!! 😘😉

OK seashell be safe and enjoy your weekend as well :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I've loaded this a few times and just can't get into it...not sure why??!!!

Yeah many people have said this. Its something you have to let grow on you. You also have to commit to adding notes to it no matter how big or small to see the benefits of it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Start out calm...oh it's a Friday lol just go for it....especially when they say that they can come back next week to rectify their **up

Sounds like our experience....smh :raised-eyebrow: if they would only listen !

They messed with the wrong BAMF!!!

The supervisor was horrible and would not give me the satisfaction that I requested... What am i doing now???

On the phone with the corporate offices in PA.

DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yeah many people have said this. Its something you have to let grow on you. You also have to commit to adding notes to it no matter how big or small to see the benefits of it.

Thanks!! Maybe I'll try again...I do like the reminder feature!! One of the reasons I love Mailbox!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!! Maybe I'll try again...I do like the reminder feature!! One of the reasons I love Mailbox!!

Yeah the reminders is very cool. It really makes evernote a more complete app now for task

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sporting a new shirt from CB everyone.... The 1000th Pantless Post in the 100K thread. Long story behind the Pantless but Wendy and a few know about it....LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Sporting a new shirt from CB everyone.... The 1000th Pantless Post in the 100K thread. Long story behind the Pantless but Wendy and a few know about it....LOL

Congrats jag!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh man it's one of those kinds of Fridays :straight-face: I have to pull the drive out of one computer to try and fix Windows, Ughhh file issues possibly drive issues, setting up a computer for a new user arriving on Monday, a user needs help with his iPhone because after the restore from backup one iPhone doesn't have the music the original has, one user just got upgraded to a new version of AutoCAD and the settings are new, still preparing another computer for a swap to a new user. Yes those are all happening AT THE SAME TIME lol I love it because it makes the time go by really fast but being OCD I hate to leave any job half done.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I do too. Im still trying to catch up on it though. Iam like 7 episodes behind smh

I watched it once and really liked it but I'd have to watch it from the beginning to really understand what's going on.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

The first time that Obama was being sworn in as the US President I was at work and I wanted to watch it but I couldn't get CNN because it was blocked....'Access Denied' entertainment. So I asked IT if they could open the internet up as this was a historical day and they refused. BUT....I could see when I walked down the Corporate hall they all had it on their screens so it's just us 'workerbees' that they have blocked :straight-face:

Hey I'm in IT, it's not all of us that have this god complex lol You guys should come and work for the company I work for it's like a big family here. We are pretty lax with our IT measures compared to some of the stuff I've heard. We're only tight when it comes to things pertaining to securtiy. We do monitor the web usage and we've hit people who were using torrents during the day but otherwise it's almost unlimited access.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Feeling cute and silly today, would love to stay and chat but the camper is calling my name....have a good weekend my friends, will catch up with you all on Sunday!!! 

Figures you feel cute and silly so you run away from all the boys :tongue: tease lol Have fun in the camper and hopefully there is great weather.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh Congrats Jag !! You will have an entire closet full of shirts soon :dancing: Oh and you can sew them all together and make a patchwork quilt wallpaper :biggrin:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

They messed with the wrong BAMF!!!

The supervisor was horrible and would not give me the satisfaction that I requested... What am i doing now???

On the phone with the corporate offices in PA.

DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!

that's right sometimes I don't understand if the world has lost the concept of he who pays is the important one to please not the other way around. OK back to work enough of a breather lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I watched it once and really liked it but I'd have to watch it from the beginning to really understand what's going on.

Yeah i recommend you see it from the beginning. Its really a good show.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro