The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

After my successful call with the cable company, today we will see how successful we are with the visit from the cable company.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

After my successful call with the cable company, today we will see how successful we are with the visit from the cable company.

Well they came and left... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.. On hold waiting for a supervisor now.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well they came and left... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.. On hold waiting for a supervisor now.

Start out calm...oh it's a Friday lol just go for it....especially when they say that they can come back next week to rectify their **up

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thats some B.S :mad:

The first time that Obama was being sworn in as the US President I was at work and I wanted to watch it but I couldn't get CNN because it was blocked....'Access Denied' entertainment. So I asked IT if they could open the internet up as this was a historical day and they refused. BUT....I could see when I walked down the Corporate hall they all had it on their screens so it's just us 'workerbees' that they have blocked :straight-face:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm really feeling the latest Evernote updates. They just released reminders for Android after releasing it for ios a few weeks ago. I might have to delete my any.do account now :cool:

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

I've loaded this a few times and just can't get into it...not sure why??!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Feeling cute and silly today, would love to stay and chat but the camper is calling my name....have a good weekend my friends, will catch up with you all on Sunday!!! 😘😉

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The first time that Obama was being sworn in as the US President I was at work and I wanted to watch it but I couldn't get CNN because it was blocked....'Access Denied' entertainment. So I asked IT if they could open the internet up as this was a historical day and they refused. BUT....I could see when I walked down the Corporate hall they all had it on their screens so it's just us 'workerbees' that they have blocked :straight-face:

Yeah they kill me with that. Its all about how cool you are with your IT people. They can allow what they want to allow.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh