The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Congratulations again bamf!
View attachment 31957
Thank you Lizzie for the Cup and you remembered the check mark....You make me so proud!!!!LOL:broken-heart:
I'm on it Jag but not till tonight after work lol..... :nerd:
You know when you get to it, You get to it, We all have to work...Even ME remember and bamf will understand....:):biggrin:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

The ex's metal rigger was fishing during the storms that rolled through the other day (!) and while he was in the middle of the lake, this passed by him.

IMG_9192.jpg

This eventually made its way past the lake and through a field relocating a few center pivots fairly efficiently. When it was done there, it uprooted some crops and eventually turned in to a water spout and dissipated according to the USCG in Memphis.

Lucky for us, most of the Corn Patch consists of this and not houses:

IMG_9089_zps7c1fa0ff.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The ex's metal rigger was fishing during the storms that rolled through the other day (!) and while he was in the middle of the lake, this passed by him.

View attachment 31970

This eventually made its way past the lake and through a field relocating a few center pivots fairly efficiently. When it was done there, it uprooted some crops and eventually turned in to a water spout and dissipated according to the USCG in Memphis.

View attachment 31971

Those are some amazing pictures

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I can't take credit for the first one but the second one is mine. That's where Storm Chaser and I were after we watched that funnel cloud I posted a few posts back form.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh me, me, me can I do one *excitedly puts his hand up*

Okay go right ahead then Ricky....you have my blessing :nerd: Did you hear that Jag....Ricky is going to make Bamf's....it will be a Ricktar this time :dancing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Okay go right ahead then Ricky....you have my blessing :nerd: Did you hear that Jag....Ricky is going to make Bamf's....it will be a Ricktar this time :dancing:

OMG thank you thank you thank you lol I have so much fun doing it. I want to join the ranks of the elite Wendy and Elizabeth ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Those are gorgeous shots Ginger.....even the Corn Patch looks beautiful to me !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Congratulations again bamf!
View attachment 31957

I'm on it Jag but not till tonight after work lol..... :nerd:

Yes dear I sure did and ok with me
OMG thank you thank you thank you lol I have so much fun doing it. I want to join the ranks of the elite Wendy and Elizabeth ;)

Ricky when you do the Ricktar for bamf please make sure you see mine and the others so you keep the same elements in it as all the others especially the IM icon like you did in yours in color now which by the way...reallt pops. Will email you tonight and when you finish it...PLease let Wendy and or lizzie see it to make sure all of you are happy before presenting it. Thank you guys.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Bamf I hope you like it ;) did it in the 8Bit style ;)

Attachments

• 4000-1.png
    4000-1.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 15

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Those are gorgeous shots Ginger.....even the Corn Patch looks beautiful to me !

Guess I should change it to the Wheat Patch. :)

Welcome :)
Finally getting warmer for the weekend...was rainy and 55 past few days :(

I miss those days. It was 88 and so muggy I could about take a knife and slice some of the moisture out of the air. Crap gets real when my horse that hates water with a psychotic burning desire lines up for a bath so she can cool down.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bamf I hope you like it ;) did it in the 8Bit style ;)
Ricky the Avatar needs to include the post count Milestone of 4000K Please!! :)

Never mind - ignore it. I am not looking today and did not see 4K...Carry on!!!!:laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

For people who use the browser on here, is it a way to receive notifications on a new post? I noticed Chrome notified me on a Pm a few minutes ago but it doesn't for a post i subscribed to.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ricky the Avatar needs to include the post count Milestone of 4000K Please!! :)

Never mind - ignore it. I am not looking today and did not see 4K...Carry on!!!!:laughing:
whew I was like OH NO what did I forget! lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2