The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

who has the spoons? We can do this without Elizabeth2 and Wendy...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I manage the Mobility department at my company. I get issued a work laptop and I have a few others for testing. I also have three at home that I have held on to. One to act as a server, one for my wife to mess with, even though it doesn't get used any more since the iPads showed up, and one spare for guests etc. Then I have the MBA, which doesn't get used and two tower pcs. One is a gaming PC, also doesn't get used since kids showed up and one as a web/mail/automation server.

Clear as mud?
Exactly so clear that i am not going anywhere near that. Now if you need to get rid of a laptop let me know. I have a mailing address for you....:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

i am still considering the coffee ice cream. If you ever get a chance to try Edys slow churned French Silk, You will never eat any other ice cream, Trust me.:biggrin:

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Exactly so clear that i am not going anywhere near that. Now if you need to get rid of a laptop let me know. I have a mailing address for you....:laughing:

I will keep you in mind. So I should not tell you about all the iPhones and iPads then :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

i am still considering the coffee ice cream. If you ever get a chance to try Edys slow churned French Silk, You will never eat any other ice cream, Trust me.:biggrin:

I don't eat real ice cream anymore... Just the virtual stuff.