The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning iMore and CB peeps. A bit of nourishment for the morning along with some wake up juice as well. Enjoy and have a great day. I might be going home early as we are under sever weather where I live in FL and not much going on otherwise.

View attachment 31873View attachment 31874View attachment 31875View attachment 31876

Awww thanks so much Jag for brekkie again....you are the BEST !! Stay safe my friend :biggrin: I follow the Hurricane Alerts on twitter and that biotch Andrea better not come anywhere near you and your kids :concern:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

you're welcome and I needed the screenshots to see what the layout of your screens are like for the other ones I put together. I want to try and get an integrated wallpaper.

Thanks!! I change up my screen all the time...can't wait to see them! :D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Today is Thursday. That means it's $3 smoothie day at the coffee bar downstairs.

​I do believe it's breakfast.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning iMore and CB peeps. A bit of nourishment for the morning along with some wake up juice as well. Enjoy and have a great day. I might be going home early as we are under sever weather where I live in FL and not much going on otherwise.

View attachment 31873View attachment 31874View attachment 31875View attachment 31876

Stay safe out there jag. Thanks for the breakfast!

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thats what im talking about! But don't tell me thats then only piece of chicken you had. I would need a bigger piece than that :D

Yeah I only had the one piece I can have two if I want chicken breast is high in protein and really, really, really low in fat but I didn't include my shake which I had with the dinner. So that was sort of the msissing info that would have completed the whole thing. The shake was full of protein so it's as filling as having another peice of chicken too.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh I know and always will be. It is a long story that won't be told and let lie dead. Best that way to move on rather than stir an empty pot you know Ricky? Move up and move on as i say. Now I have to go earn a paycheck so talk to you later on after I hit the forums and by regular job where I am now.:laughing:

OH believe me I know what you mean :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

My sister works for St. Jude and right now, they've got the FedEx golf charity game at a pretty good sized golf course in Memphis. A lot of pro golfers are in town to help out the kids at St. Jude.

Not knowing where to go exactly, she asked Siri the Sass Monster to help her out:

photo.PNG

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I only had the one piece I can have two if I want chicken breast is high in protein and really, really, really low in fat but I didn't include my shake which I had with the dinner. So that was sort of the msissing info that would have completed the whole thing. The shake was full of protein so it's as filling as having another peice of chicken too.

Its all good! I need try some protein shakes. Last one I had was a few years ago at a ballys fitness gym.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Stay safe man!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, just getting ramped up this morning, making a beeline for Houston, but gonna stop for some Mexican food in Jolly, Texas, outside Wichita Falls.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is what our area is under right now all day with Tornado watches and water spouts just touched down 4 miles from my house as i live on the Gulf Of Mexico. I just received a loud weather alert from my phones weather app and took the shots.

IMG_0120.PNGIMG_0121.PNGIMG_0122.PNG

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

This is what our area is under right now all day with Tornado watches and water spouts just touched down 4 miles from my house as i live on the Gulf Of Mexico. I just received a loud weather alert from my phones weather app and took the shots.

View attachment 31888View attachment 31889View attachment 31890

Yikes ! Stay safe inside your home Jag and keep us informed so we don't worry toooo much :concern:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Its all good! I need try some protein shakes. Last one I had was a few years ago at a ballys fitness gym.

I just bought my own whey protein and I add it to my homemade shakes. So much easier 😄

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 31888View attachment 31889View attachment 31890

Although I love my hometown and state, I do not miss hurricane season there or the smothering humidity right after it rains. You know what I'm talking about. Anyway, be safe, Jan, and try to stay dry. ;)