The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I understand as I seem to put myself in it over there quite a bit lately not meaning to but that is how it goes sometimes with misunderstandings! :(

Mine were just silly comments that have no bearing over here...yet! ;) and I saw something about about a post you made...but missed what the deal was. But anyways I'm sure you meant no harm...you're Jag who lets me peek when changing shirts what's there not to like?! ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oooo really?!! I'd love one...I'll let you be creative based on what you know already... ;)
And I change mine ALL the time...as evident by my frequent ss posts in the other thread and sometimes here cause the others probably get like 'she's posting again?!!' lol
thank you!! ;)

hmmm you like seashells, beaches 🆗 I got a few ideas 😉

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

This is for the healthy eaters tempted by the muffins and cupcakes. (I'm looking in your direction Reelskie) lol

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370516829.825152.jpg

Yesterday's dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast
Steamed Vegetables
Salad with 2 Tbsp Balsamic dressing
😋

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends! Stopped by DD and grabbed some treats... Make it a great Thursday!!! :D
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370517953.390411.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370517965.274735.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370517974.621582.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

:nerd: Well time to prepare for one hell of a day. I've got a new user starting here on Monday so I've got to prep the computer for that and two new machines to be loaded for two other users. Is there a superman emoticon lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

:nerd: Well time to prepare for one hell of a day. I've got a new user starting here on Monday so I've got to prep the computer for that and two new machines to be loaded for two other users. Is there a superman emoticon lol

Go Superman!!! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mine were just silly comments that have no bearing over here...yet! ;) and I saw something about about a post you made...but missed what the deal was. But anyways I'm sure you meant no harm...you're Jag who lets me peek when changing shirts what's there not to like?! ;)
Thank you seashell and my comments were much to do about nothing. More of a personal situation than anything else. All over with though.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning iMore and CB peeps. A bit of nourishment for the morning along with some wake up juice as well. Enjoy and have a great day. I might be going home early as we are under sever weather where I live in FL and not much going on otherwise.

Tim-Horton-drinks-and-donuts.gifbreakfast-buffet2.jpgCoffee Cappicino.jpgDDcoffee.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning iMore and CB peeps. A bit of nourishment for the morning along with some wake up juice as well. Enjoy and have a great day. I might be going home early as we are under sever weather where I live in FL and not much going on otherwise.

View attachment 31873View attachment 31874View attachment 31875View attachment 31876

Morning Jag! Thanks for the bfast goodies!! Have a good day, stay safe...I have family on the Gulf side but storm is supposed to miss them!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thank you seashell and my comments were much to do about nothing. More of a personal situation than anything else. All over with though.

I can't see how any of your comments could be misunderstood you're always so positive. Meh the internet strikes again, we all know who you are Jag ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I can't see how any of your comments could be misunderstood you're always so positive. Meh the internet strikes again, we all know who you are Jag ;)
Oh I know and always will be. It is a long story that won't be told and let lie dead. Best that way to move on rather than stir an empty pot you know Ricky? Move up and move on as i say. Now I have to go earn a paycheck so talk to you later on after I hit the forums and by regular job where I am now.:laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This is for the healthy eaters tempted by the muffins and cupcakes. (I'm looking in your direction Reelskie) lol

View attachment 31860

Yesterday's dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast
Steamed Vegetables
Salad with 2 Tbsp Balsamic dressing
😋

Thats what im talking about! But don't tell me thats then only piece of chicken you had. I would need a bigger piece than that :D

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4