The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Nope I don't lol. I haven't watched it in a while. Yesterday was my first time watching it in a while. They had this orchestra on yesterday's episode that did a song with the beat to that " Call me maybe" song.

Tapatalking 2.0

oh man last year they had this guy who made his own instruments and his first time on he had these piano strings that went from the stage to the balcony in the theater. The sound was insane he was my fav.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

oh man last year they had this guy who made his own instruments and his first time on he had these piano strings that went from the stage to the balcony in the theater. The sound was insane he was my fav.

I remember him....he played these strings like a harp almost.....stretched the entire length of the stage and then up to the balcony....phenomenal sound ! he didn't win though.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I heard Heidi Klum the model who used to be married to Seal the singer, and Mel B who was a Spice Girl.

hmmmm meh I'll still watch to see how they do. They have music and a model now so pretty good.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I remember him....he played these strings like a harp almost.....stretched the entire length of the stage and then up to the balcony....phenomenal sound ! he didn't win though.

exactly, he should have he was amazing!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

🆗 I was cleaning out my fridge and spotted this. It's for all the cupcake lovers out there, Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370445656.316326.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Is that the GS 4? no wonder everyone loves it look at the size of that screen LMAO *slaps knee as tears run down my cheeks from laughing so hard*

Man this phone is better. Plus it has the 4g service! Battery last For a whole week haha!

Tapatalking 2.0

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah....that's me...tidy....I'm OCD about clutter......although with 6 in my house drives me wild.

OCD you should see my email 😂 I never have more than 3 or 4 emails in my inbox. Everything else is filed away in a folder. My clothes are sorted by color, then by type(casual, dressy), then separated shirts and pants, then separated between long sleeve and short sleeve. On my computer all windows open in the middle of the screen. If I move them I put them back before I close them. lol I better stop now.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

 Man I wish I could find a battery charger for this thing. I would go outside showing out with it. 

Tapatalking 2.0

hahaha OMG seriously if you did that you would probably end up on the evening news lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods