The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Looks like y'all have really been getting into the posting frenzy over here. I've been within a couple of both CB milestones today, but rural post lag was a killer.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You know...I just noticed that my phone battery is probably bad from all this posting and tapatalk notifications!

Tapatalking 2.0

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

You know...I just noticed that my phone battery is probably bad from all this posting and tapatalk notifications!

Tapatalking 2.0

I just noticed the Likes counter just broke 7200 likes. Climbing quickly!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Looks like y'all have really been getting into the posting frenzy over here. I've been within a couple of both CB milestones today, but rural post lag was a killer.
I think things have finally taken off over here. We just need more participants to make it grow like the diversity and number of people (posters) you have at CB.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well folks what a day we had in this thread! We got another milestone and had some fun! I think I'm going to call it a night. Got a busy day tomorrow. Again thanks guys and I hope you all have a good night! ✌✌✌

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gonna call it a night my friends and fellow posters. Once again congrats Rellskie. You will have a nice liztar or wentar coming I am sure. See you all for breakfast and coffee in the morning.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Well folks what a day we had in this thread! We got another milestone and had some fun! I think I'm going to call it a night. Got a busy day tomorrow. Again thanks guys and I hope you all have a good night! ✌✌✌

Tapatalking 2.0
Nite Rellskiie!

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Gonna call it a night my friends and fellow posters. Once again congrats Rellskie. You will have a nice liztar or wentar coming I am sure. See you all for breakfast and coffee in the morning.

Nite jag.... check your PM

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ugh I missed all the fun. Congrats!!!

On a side note why does Tapatalk 2 always open to the last post in a thread even though I have it set to last unread?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox