The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jag, general consensus for #team20 is for 500 to be the new shirt limit...until we all have one and then raise it to 1000 since we're all posting fiends lately!! ;)
Got it seashell...read my answer further down.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi Everyone!!! I'm Poofin' back in here for a few... I'm so glad this second Monday of the week is over with.... On to HumpDay(Wednesday) and then to Friday Eve (Thursday).... Yowsa!!

nice to have you jafobabe! how are things over at crackberry?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm right here..... BOO! Did I scare ya??? LOL
Yes my Gosh you did but i am glad to see ya. Like the new shirt??? Have you seen the other one louzer made for the 111111K? Will share with ya. Tight squeeze but I am willing to do it.
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

nice to have you jafobabe! how are things over at crackberry?

CB is doing fine... a small lull in the posting since I'm over here LOL.. and a couple of milestones were made over there that I missed because of stupid work!! Sometimes I wonder why I let work get in the way of my postings, but my parrots would never forgive me if I didn't make money to buy them more food and toys. hahhaha

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Yes my Gosh you did but i am glad to see ya. Like the new shirt??? Have you seen the other one louzer made for the 111111K? Will share with ya. Tight squeeze but I am willing to do it.http://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/biggrin.pnghttp://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/biggrin.pnghttp://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/biggrin.png

hahahahah jag, you are sooooo ... .ummmmmmm generous! hahahaahah

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

CB is doing fine... a small lull in the posting since I'm over here LOL.. and a couple of milestones were made over there that I missed because of stupid work!! Sometimes I wonder why I let work get in the way of my postings, but my parrots would never forgive me if I didn't make money to buy them more food and toys. hahhaha
Now that is something I can for sure relate to and I have 2 more than jafo. She has to work hard being the Auntie to my babies she shares in the food and toys for mine and hers right....????

​Damn did I say that out loud?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I hit the gym today :)

5 sets twisting oblique crunch
2 sets leg raises
3 sets bench press (75)
5 sets crunches (60)
3 sets Lat Pulls (70)
3 sets curls (65)
5 sets back extensions

such a good workout, I packed my after workout snack. I didn't know before but learned about 5 months ago. If you are working out you need to carry food to eat right after. Something high in protein is the best. I usually carry a questbar and raw almonds. When you finish working out your body is depleted and looking for nutrients. If you don't eat then your body will start to burn the muscles for energy because all the sugar and fat are gone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol. You cant let work interfere with your posting! Oh and that's cool you have parrots! how many do you have?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I will. I'm barely keeping up over here with all the post we had today :eek:

Oh I know what you mean my friend... I was very busy at work today, When I came in this morning to bring coffee and breakfast I did not think i would be back but snuck in and out as I had time here and CB. Did you hear about the CB Milestone today?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Now that is something I can for sure relate to and I have 2 more than jafo. She has to work hard being the Auntie to my babies she shares in the food and toys for mine and hers right....????

​Damn did I say that out loud?

Sure I will.... But paybacks are heck!

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

I hit the gym today :)

2 sets leg raises
3 sets bench press (75)
5 sets crunches (60)
3 sets Lat Pulls (70)
3 sets curls (65)
5 sets back extensions

such a good workout, I packed my after workout snack. I didn't know before but learned about 5 months ago. If you are working out you need to carry food to eat right after. Something high in protein is the best. I usually carry a questbar and raw almonds. When you finish working out your body is depleted and looking for nutrients. If you don't eat then your body will start to burn the muscles for energy because all the sugar and fat are gone.

That made me tired just reading about it! lol

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Lol. You cant let work interfere with your posting! Oh and that's cool you have parrots! how many do you have?

I have 2.. a MaCaw and a Moulaccan Cockatoo... I thought I posted them here?