The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm good with the 500 posts until everyone has their shirt....then...up it to 1000 ! Except for me....I just can't part with my avi because I use it EVERYWHERE so if I ever make the milestone I will just add the text to mine....is everyone okay with that lol :p

And um...seashell....I'm Ukrainian with a half Jamaican family....it's sacreligious to use Vodka in anything BUT YOUR MOUTH LMAO !

To any normal person it's sacreligious!!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I don't seem to have a problem....I'm at 63% since 6:00am....but I can't listen to music on it at work. Maybe if I did I would notice a big drop in my battery ;)

I'm at 53% at 4:10 and that's after 5 hrs of chatting, music on way home and some work emails...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Jag, general consensus for #team20 is for 500 to be the new shirt limit...until we all have one and then raise it to 1000 since we're all posting fiends lately!! ;)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Nope. Are they good?

Tapatalking 2.0
I don't know. Never tried them, but a lot of people who have devices with sealed batteries (like iPhones and my device) say they're good.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone and a fine evening it is indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't know. Never tried them, but a lot of people who have devices with sealed batteries (like iPhones and my device) say they're good.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Ok thanks. I'm going to check them out on amazon

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As usual my day has gone from 0 to 100 the minute I stepped in the door at work. I will have to catch up at noon and then join in all the mayhem :)
Congrats Ricky on your new appointment. I just read Darricks email to the team. We welcome you with open arms to being our newest Ambassador and I am sure you will do well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm good with the 500 posts until everyone has their shirt....then...up it to 1000 ! Except for me....I just can't part with my avi because I use it EVERYWHERE so if I ever make the milestone I will just add the text to mine....is everyone okay with that lol :p

And um...seashell....I'm Ukrainian with a half Jamaican family....it's sacreligious to use Vodka in anything BUT YOUR MOUTH LMAO !
It sure is and if you are not making them farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in advance like louzer does and you are the one making them for everyone who hits the Milestone... There is a rule you can do anything you want to yours.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well it seems of all the comments I have read so far on the 500 vs 1000K - Everyone would like to stick with 500 for now so how about this. Let's stick with it (500) until we get to 5000K giving everyone a fair shot and revisit going up after that. Is that cool with everyone here? If so let it be done.....
rotfl.png

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well it seems of all the comments I have read so far on the 500 vs 1000K - Everyone would like to stick with 500 for now so how about this. Let's stick with it (500) until we get to 5000K giving everyone a fair shot and revisit going up after that. Is that cool with everyone here? If so let it be done.....http://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/rotfl.png

I'm cool with that. That should give enough time for everybody to at least get a milestone once. I know if i don't get it at least once by then, i will let it go haha!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Hi Everyone!!! I'm Poofin' back in here for a few... I'm so glad this second Monday of the week is over with.... On to HumpDay(Wednesday) and then to Friday Eve (Thursday).... Yowsa!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I keep seeing likes by jafo but no jafo.... Where are you hiding? Are you wearing your special invisible shirt tonight??
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member