The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

20130604_143728_zps24e61836.jpg

My electronic co-driver.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Aw okay....then talk to Ipheuria lol !

Yeah I'm going to email him in a bit. I tell you jailbreaking your phone has its pros & cons and one of those cons is battery life.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thank you

We already do!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha. Just kidding. I notice you are totally different over at CB...You are more open over there but then again that was your home for a long time and use to it. I am use to both places spending a good deal of time there myself. In my book here or there you are a good and fun person.

Nice!! :p. I can just jump right in to most topics and over there at the time it just fit. Hahahaha. But thank you!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm going to email him in a bit. I tell you jailbreaking your phone has its pros & cons and one of those cons is battery life.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

I don't seem to have a problem....I'm at 63% since 6:00am....but I can't listen to music on it at work. Maybe if I did I would notice a big drop in my battery ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

OK team 20K... I had ten minutes to catch up and what... 1 page of new posts. SLACKERS :)

*pout face* sorry bamf...had to do that 'work thing' for awhile and then pick up kids...I won't let you down again *sniff sniff* ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Great, so now we don't have that in common! Bday twin please don't ruin my muffins for me!!!!!

that's why I said I wouldn't go into details lol ;) everytime I hear muffin it reminds me of the line from Mean Girls

"would you like me to help butter your muffin" cracks me up every time

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

lol see that is why I read through in the morning then I reply on my computer because I can open the "reply with quote" in a new tab and keep my place. So who else in here has OCD? lol

I like doing that too but when I have time I'm not always next to my computer...

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

no way are you crazy to want to do it I have so many books. Learning new things is like dessert to me I love it ;) I'm glad to hear you figured it out because believe me I know what it's like to be frustrated. See I love the whole building a site stuff but everytime I try I never am able to do it. I tried twice now on Tumblr and can't get the hang of it.

I love learning new things too!! We do have stuff in common!!!!! Reading I love and learning new techy and software things makes me happy!!