The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

sooo many new posts. will try to check back later and play catch up
Post surfing backup as I call it when I go over to CB except it is usually about 6-8 pages and handing out the likes. It sure is fun though.!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wow that's nice Elizabeth.....I think the Liztar is awesomesauce don't you everybody !!!!!!!
awesomesauce= GREAT over at CB and now a new word for anyone over here who wishes to express themselves.

I look like not copying CB but the more we do here that they do and use to, The more we are making them feel at home and not guests just dropping over once in a wile but part of our family too!!!!

​Does anyone else agree with me??

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

awesomesauce= GREAT over at CB and now a new word for anyone over here who wishes to express themselves.

I look like not copying CB but the more we do here that they do and use to, The more we are making them feel at home and not guests just dropping over once in a wile but part of our family too!!!!

Yuppers!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Totally agree !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You may notice, that even on a busy Monday morning, 130+ posts have been added. That's a fair pace for a weekday.
Actually BK I did notice that but yes that is a fair share for sure so you can imagine what it would be at CB.... Hey but then again - Who's counting!!!!!:eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm
On my way to get a workout in real quick. Talk to you guys in few..

Tapatalking 2.0

Then after that come over tonight for the goodies someone might bring got put the calories back on...lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh my goodness. That will destroy all of my hard work with this plan of mine to eat better

Tapatalking 2.0

Remember it is OK to cheat so to speak as long as you remember the key word...."MODERATION"

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Then after that come over tonight for the goodies someone might bring got put the calories back on...lol

Sounds good but as you can see from my last post I already failed miserably today. I had to get some groceries from acme and stumbled upon some muffins lol

Tapatalking 2.0

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yumm!! And you know a fun fact: if you take the frosting off a cupcake it's a muffin, and muffins are healthy! Your welcome!

I like that! It's whatever I needed it though after the crazy day I had.

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I like that! It's whatever I needed it though after the crazy day I had.

Tapatalking 2.0

I had an off day too, not so much crazy...had that last week and this weekend...things happened that I wasn't really expecting, but sometimes that's what they call a 'god wink' (coincidence and a better plan ahead!)...I'm not really religious or anything but I do like the thought of that definition!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Kinda funny having that orange app on my iPhone...but we're a big mobile tech family and I love all the chats, support and funnies everyone brings!!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370304173.279573.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I had an off day too, not so much crazy...had that last week and this weekend...things happened that I wasn't really expecting, but sometimes that's what they call a 'god wink' (coincidence and a better plan ahead!)...I'm not really religious or anything but I do like the thought of that definition!

I understand. I look at it like its the good with the bad. The highs & the lows. Today was just one bad hectic day but I'm glad it's over. One of the reasons I hate Mondays.

Tapatalking 2.0

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh